Did you bought a new Samsung Galaxy Device online? and want to check the device in new condition or not, then this article will help you. In this article, you will know, your new bought Galaxy device in new condition or a Refurbished one. E-commerce websites that sell Samsung Galaxy Android devices Like amazon.com, Ebay.com these websites also sell Refurbished ones. There are many fake sellers on Amazon, eBay they sell Refurbished phone in New Condition, sometimes you need to verify if you found any clue that the device is Refurbished. There are many apps with that you can Verify if Your Samsung Device Refurbished or New one, we have found an app and will guide you on how to Verify your device with that app.
What is a refurbished mobile phone?
Most of the time, people don’t know what refurbished mobiles mean. They tend to confuse between refurbished cell phones and regular second-hand cell phones. Refurbished phones are those returned by customers due to some failure or also some silly reasons. Ex: they don’t like the color of the phone or maybe the battery backup doesn’t measure up. These old phones are collected by the manufacturer, then repaired (if there is a failure), and sold as refurbished.
More Samsung Guides ⇒ How To Unlock Samsung Phones Bootloader
How to Verify your Samsung Galaxy device if refurbished?
Refurbished phones are generally cheaper than the new ones, and sellers are required to specify that phones sold are refurbished. However, there may be stores that try to profit from the sale of refurbished phones by branding them as new. As a result, it is always important to check whether your phone has been refurbished or not, There is an app called Phone INFO ★SAM★, with that app you can get Galaxy Device Hardware information and you will also know if your device is a refurbished one.
Phone INFO ★SAM★ App
Ever wanted to know the Country of Origin of the MADE BY SAMSUNG label? When was the phone manufactured? How often was the phone used. How many times has it been connected to the charger? Want to know the Knox warranty cancellation status without going into ODIN download mode? Then this app is for you.
With this app you can check Samsung Device Refurbished or New One support Galaxy S11, Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy A Series Phones Galaxy A51, A72, A12. Galaxy M Series Galaxy M12, Galaxy M42, M51, M02 etc.
Phone INFO Features:
- Main Features: Displays various information about your phone.
- Secret Codes: List all of Samsung’s secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use the ‘Launch 0’ method).
- Firmware Browser: Browse for the stock firmware available online.
- CSC Changer: Change the CSC.
- CSC Verifier: It is Samsung built-in tool.
- ServiceMode MAIN MENU: It is Samsung built-in tool.
- S/N Analyzer: Obtain information about the Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number.
- IMEI Analyzer: Check the IMEI for validity by calculating the Check Digit
- Refurbishment Check: Verify Refurbished OR in New in new condition
Verify your Samsung Galaxy device refurbished OR in new Condition with the Phone INFO APP
1 First Install The App Phone INFO ★SAM★ App from Google Play Store.
2. Once the app installed, open the app ⇒ You will see some tabs like General, CSC Code, Firmware, and more.
3. Tap on 3-Dot menu on top-left corner of the screen and tap on Refurbishment Check.
4. The app will scan for refurbish check and will show result after few minutes.
If the app say “Congratulations! Your phone is ORIGINAL” then your phone is brand new and you are safe to use. But if the app say your Galaxy device is not original, then it is refurbished and you should return the Phone immediately.
Hope this app work on your device and you have successfully checked your Samsung Device Refurbished or In New Condition. If you found others app to check Samsung device Refurbished or New then comment bellow this will help others users.
More Samsung Guides ⇒