Download OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20
Good news for LG V20 user, Android 8.1 LineageOS 15.1 is now available for LG V20. LineageOS 15.1 one of the best custom ROM for Android smartphone. LineageOS 15.1 based on latest Android 8.1 android version. You can get much more performance and stability in this ROM, also you get stock Android UI. If you are LG V20 user then you must try Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20. Still, LG does not send OREO update on LG V20 device, so you can easily install Android 8.1 OREO on LG V20. Let’s check features of the LineageOS 15.1.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. This is the only way to update LG V20 to Oreo via a custom ROM. LineageOS 15.1 optimized for performance, battery backup, and gaming. It’s perfect for daily usage. Also, LineageOS 15.1 brings many themes, Audio FX and much more features. At this time VoLTE feature does not work. It is a stable ROM so you can easily use it to change LG UX 5.0. Download and install Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20.
LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 ROM For LG V20:
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “x86cpu” to release LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 ROM For LG V20. Lineage OS can installed via TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on LG V20. If you already install TWRP recovery on your device then let’s begin with the tutorial and install Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20.
You may also like:
- Install Official BETA Xposed Framework For Oreo 8.0 And 8.1
- Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Honor 8 Lite (EMUI 8.0)
- Download Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Install Android 8.1 Oreo On Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (EMUI 8.0)
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of LG V20 Android 7.0 Device
- Lack of 2nd Screen Support
- VoLTE and WiFi calling do not work yet
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery.
- Download proper LineageOS 15.1 Custom ROM for your device (check Model number).
- Also Download Gapps and Magisk from below.
- Read the full instruction carefully.
LineageOS 15.1 For LG V20 Custom ROM Link:
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the “Lineage15.1” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Once done again back to a recovery menu and install Gapps & Magisk file.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.