Trick To Force Daydream VR Compatibility On Unsupported Devices
What Is Google Daydream VR and Requirements:
Google Daydream VR is newest virtual reality solutions for mobiles. It has the higher ability to deliver best VR experience. It was launched days ago. Of course, the Pixel devices are initially supported. Other than Pixel there are Huawei and some models of LG are also supported officially. Google Daydream VR Compatibility requires support for Vulkan Graphics API. Also, with Open GL ES 3.2 and screen resolution of at least 1080P. The screen should be between 4.7-6.0 inches. The device should support Bluetooth 4.2LE. It should have the temperature sensors to read body temperature of the phone. So these are requirements many devices support minimum requirements. So we will force Daydream VR Compatibility On Unsupported Devices.
- Download MIUI 8 Stock Ringtones In High Quality (All stock Tones)
- Download LG G Flex Stock Wallpapers, Ringtones and System Dump
- Install Sony Apps On Your Device [Playstore Update Supported]
- Install Latest Ported Sony Apps For Android Device
- [MOD] Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option
Guide To Force Daydream VR Compatibility Method:
- Make sure you have root and TWRP Recovery installed. This method is for those who have SuperSu installed instead of Magisk.
- Use any file explorer like Solid explorer or MI Explorer. Grant the root access for the file explorer. Now navigate to the following path.
/system/etc/permissions and find the file named handheld_core_hardware.xml
- Now find the file named handheld_core_hardware.xml. Now before the final line which says /<permissions> add the following.
<feature name=”android.software.vr.mode” />
<feature name=”android.hardware.vr.high_performance” />
- Save the file. For more reference see the screenshots below.
- In this step, you need open and edit the build.prop file. This file is located in /system we need to find the line ro.product.device. This line defines your product name replace the devices listed to sailfish. Now Google will recognize this device as VR compatible Phone.
- Reboot your phone open play store. Download Daydream application, Google VR Services, and Daydream Keyboard. If not in play store you can download APK just search them.
Enjoy the Google Daydream VR experience on your smartphone. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.