A few months back Nokia launched Nokia 5.4. Most of the Nokia devices are camera-centric smartphone. This is the first Nokia mid-range smartphone that comes with a 48-megapixel quadruple-camera module on its back. Also, the company optimize the default camera app to take a good quality picture and video recording using cinema mode along with some other camera tools. After lots of research, we found Pixel 5 Camera for Nokia 5.4 that takes a better quality image. Here you can download Google Camera 8.1 for Nokia 5.4.
Google Camera 8.1 for Nokia 5.4
The Nokia 5.4 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera; a second 2-megapixel camera; a third 5-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The default camera app on Nokia phones has been optimized, but if you want to capture some impressive shots then use Google camera. Nokia 5.4 comes with Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, so now you can easily use the Google camera app without rooting your device. Nokia stock camera app comes with all the basic camera app feature along with AI Color Portrait and Rely on AI and much more. But if you want to try Gcam for better colour saturation and quality then you can download Google Camera 8.1 for Nokia 5.4.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for Nokia 5.4.
Download Google Camera for Nokia 5.4
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Nokia 5.4 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (reno5p-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Nokia 5.4 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Reno 5 Pro
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Nokia device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.