Oppo recently launched their Reno series device. Oppo reno series is known for its stylish design and camera. The new Oppo Oppo Reno 5 Pro is no exception. The device comes with Quad camera setup on it back with 64MP main sensor. Also, the company optimize the default camera app to take a good quality picture and video recording using AI Highlight Video feature. After lots of research, we found Pixel 5 Camera for Oppo Reno 5 Pro that takes a better quality image. So let’s go to the guide to install Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Reno 5 Pro.
Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Reno 5 Pro
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The default camera app on Oppo phones has been optimized, but if you want to capture some impressive shots then use Google camera. Oppo stock camera app comes with all the basic camera app feature along with AI Color Portrait, AI Highlight Video, Dual-View Video, and Ultra-steady Video support. But if you want to try Gcam for better colour saturation and quality then you can download Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Reno 5 Pro.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.1 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.1 for Oppo Reno 5 Pro.
Download Google Camera for Oppo Reno 5 Pro
- Go to setting option in the GCam app.
- Then enable HDR+ enhanced.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Oppo Reno 5 Pro – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (reno5p-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Microsoft Launcher APK For any Android Devices
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Oppo device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.