Did you like to take a picture, photography customization photography you can enable the Sony camera features on your Xiaomi Qualcomm device by sony smart camera app? You will get a good quality picture and much more. Here is camera mood Sony Smart Camera App v2 for all Xiaomi Qualcomm device but not all apps have worked perfectly all device.
All Xaomi Qualcomm Devices
You Need Your Device Rooted With Custom Recovery.By Using This Mode You Will Give All Features Of Sony Camara.
Sony Smart Camera App Features:-
- Social live
- Timeshift burst
- Ar effect
- Motiongraph for Xpria™
- AR effect for LINE
- Background defocus
- Motion Shot
- Wikitude Places
- And More
- Xiaomi Phone Just Only Suitable For Qualcomm Devices [All Apps Has Not Works Perfectly]
- Fully works devices:-
- Redmi 1s
- Redmi Note
- Need Rooted Device
- Need Custom Recovery Install On Your Device.
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Read Instruction Carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Sony Smart Camera File ⇓⇓
Step-By-Step To Installation Zip File:-
Note:- flashable Zip will install Sony Camera system app you can’t remove you need to remove manually.
- Download “.Zip” File.
- Copy “.Zip” File To Sd Card.
- Turn Off The Phone And Go To Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key
- In Recovery Main Menu Select Install.
- Select The “.Zip” File That You Transferred To Your Device In Step 2.
- Now “Swipe To Confirm Flash” On The Bottom Of Screen.
- Wait For Flashing Complete.
- Now Reboot Your Device And Enjoy Sony Smart Camera On Your Xiaomi Qualcomm Devices.
How to Use This App:-
- Download “apk” File.
- Install Apk & Open MotionShot App And Select Camera Icon To Select Your Camera App.
- Now Enjoy Sony Smart Camera On Your Xiaomi Qualcomm Devices.
Recommended For You:-
- Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 [Non-rooted]
- Enable Xperia X Music Sound Enhancement Audio MOD On Redmi Note 3
- How To Install MIUI 9 Theme For All Samsung Devices
- Enable 4K HD Recording on Xiaomi MIUI 8 and Other Hidden Modes
- [MOD] Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option