Good news for Doogee S98 users the new Google Camera for Doogee S98 Series Doogee S98 and Doogee S98 Pro is now available for download. The new Doogee S98 is a new Rugged smartphone device from Doogee with dual screen feature setup to complete other Rugged phone brands. The Doogee S98 has a 64MP primary camera sensor an 8 MP ultrawide and a 20 MP night vision. Doogee S98 is a Rugged Android device so the camera performance can’t be comparable with flagship Android Devices. But here you can improve the camera quality with moded camera apps, that’s where moded Google Camera plays the role. In this post, we will share all the available Moded Google Camera For Doogee S98 and Doogee S98 Pro (GCam 8.4 to GCam 8.8) with XML files.
The Google Camera app is officially built for Google Pixel devices, but many developers like BSG, Shamim, and MWP Mod the Google Camera app for Other Android Devices. The moded Google Camera app improves HDR quality, and night sight and provides better Portrait shots than the official camera app. So if you are an Android enthusiast you may start looking for the Google camera app after buying a new Android phone. We have already shared the news updates for the Doogee S98 and the stock wallpapers of the Doogee S98 device and this time we will share Google Camera For the Doogee S98 device.
Google Camera Features
- HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight highlights all the details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
- Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional-quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
- Portrait mode – (with Focus Slider) It helps blur out the background so that the subject of the photo stands out more
- Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
- And many more like Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Panorama, Lens Blur, Google Lens, etc.
- Doogee S98 and Doogee S98 Pro
Google Camera Screenshots
Download Google Camera For Doogee S98 and Doogee S98 Pro
We have collected all the Google Cameras available For the Doogee S98 and Doogee S98 Pro devices from the Doogee communities. You can get working moded GCAM 8.4 to GCAM 8.8 for the Doogee S98 device in the download sections. Not just that we have also shared the GCAM XML file for the Doogee S98 device so you don’t have to configure the GCAM app manually.
BSG Google Camera 8.9 APK ⇒ Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
Google Camera Go Mod Apk ⇒ Google Camera Go Mod Apk for Any Android
(Working) BSG GCAM 8.5 ⇒ MGC_8.5.300_A10_V9
GoogleCamera 4.1 ⇒ GoogleCamera_4.1.006.12.apk
Lib File ⇒ libmtkcam_metastore.so
How to Install Google Camera on Doogee S98 and Doogee S98 Pro
1. First Root the device with Magisk and enable the level3 camera2 api with Magisk Module or edit BuildProp with BuildProp Editor.
- You can enable level3 camera2 api with Magisk Module shared in the download section install the module and reboot.
- Or add ”persist. camera.HAL3.enabled =1” using the BuildProp Editor.
- Reboot the device.
2. Download all of the above Google Camera For Doogee S98 APK and XML config files.
3. Install the GCAM app, allow all the permissions, and try any of the Google Camera apps on your phone.
4. Install the magisk module (optional)
5. After installing the GCAM APK place the XML file for GCAM 8.4 versions. Navigate to Internal Storage –> GCam –> Configs folder. (If the folder is not present create it).
6. Put the .so Lib file into GCam –> /libs Folder.
7. After that paste any of the Config XML files in this location and check which config is best for your device.
8. But for AGC paste the config file in the AGC –> Config folder.
9. Now open the GCAM, double-tap on the black spaces between the shutter and the camera switch buttons, and import the config.
Finally, All the GCAM functions should work, Here is some setting you can check if the XML files don’t work for your device.
- Set Camera Photo Resolution To Max from – More Settings -> Camera Photo Resolution -> Max Resolution
- Go to settings – Advance Choose the Device Interface – pixel 7 Pro, hardware level – To Fix Everything works
- Fix GREEN PHOTOS – Turn on AWB (auto white balance) or Enable auto CT color correction from Settings -> Processing Function -> Color Correction -> Auto CT color correction Enable all the functions for all the Sensors one by one.