Good news for Blackview BL8800 users the new Google Camera for Blackview BL8800 Series Blackview BL8800 and Blackview BL8800 Pro is now available for download. The new Blackview BL8800 is a new Rugged smartphone device from Blackview with a Thermal Imaging setup to complete other Rugged phone brands. The Blackview BL8800 5G comes with a 50MP primary camera sensor an 8 MP ultrawide 20 MP IR camera and a 2 MP depth sensor. Blackview BL8800 is a Rugged Android device so the camera performance can’t be comparable with flagship Android Devices. But here you can improve the camera quality with moded camera apps, that’s where moded Google Camera plays the role. In this post, we will share all the available Moded Google Camera For Blackview BL8800 and BL8800 Pro 5G GCam 8.4 to GCam 8.8 with XML files.
The Google Camera app is officially built for Google Pixel devices, but many developers like BSG, Shamim, and MWP Mod the Google Camera app for Other Android Devices. The moded Google Camera app improves HDR quality, and night sight and provides better Portrait shots than the official camera app. So if you are an Android enthusiast you may start looking for the Google camera app after buying a new Android phone. We have already shared the news updates for the Blackview BL8800 and the stock wallpapers of the Blackview BL8800 device and this time we will share Google Camera For the Blackview BL8800 5G device.
Google Camera Features
- HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight highlights all the details and colors that get lost in the dark.
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
- Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional-quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
- Portrait mode – (with Focus Slider) It helps blur out the background so that the subject of the photo stands out more
- Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
- And many more like Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Panorama, Lens Blur, Google Lens, etc.
- Blackview BL8800 5G, Blackview BL8800 Pro 5G
Google Camera Screenshots
Download Google Camera For Blackview BL8800
We have collected all the Google Cameras available For the Blackview BL8800 5G device from the Blackview communities. You can get working moded GCAM 8.4 to AGC 8.7 for the Blackview BL8800 device in the download sections. Not just that we have also shared the GCAM XML file for the Blackview BL8800 device so you don’t have to configure the GCAM app manually.
BSG Google Camera 8.9 APK ⇒ Google Camera APK MOD for All Android
Latest GCAM GO ⇒ Google Camera Go Apk’s
(Working) GCAM 4.2 ⇒ GoogleCamera_4.1.006.126161292.apk
(Working) GCAM GO ⇒ GCAMGO_3.3.439_SHAMIM_V1_Without_Aux
How to Install Google Camera on Blackview BL8800 and Blackview BL8800 Pro
1. Download all of the above Google Camera For Blackview BL8800 APK and XML config files.
2. Install the GCAM app, allow all the permissions and try any of the Google Camera apps on your phone.
3. After installing the GCAM APK place the XML file for GCAM 8.4 versions. Navigate to Internal Storage –> GCam –> Configs folder. (If the folder is not present create it).
4. After that paste any of the Config XML files in this location and check which config is best for your device.
5. But for AGC paste the config file in the AGC –> Config folder.
6. Now open the GCAM, double-tap on the black spaces between the shutter and the camera switch buttons, and import the config.
Finally, All the GCAM functions should work, Here is some setting you can check if the XML files don’t work for your device.
- Set Camera Photo Resolution To Max from – More Settings -> Camera Photo Resolution -> Max Resolution
- Go to settings – Advance Choose the Device Interface – pixel 7 Pro, hardware level – To Fix Everything works
- Fix GREEN PHOTOS – Turn on AWB (auto white balance) or Enable auto CT color correction from Settings -> Processing Function -> Color Correction -> Auto CT color correction Enable all the functions for all the Sensors one by one.