This is one of the camera-centric smartphones till now and it comes with a premium-looking smartphone. Samsung launched the Galaxy M51 to compete with the mid-range segments. So the Google camera For Galaxy M51 is now available. You can get more great pictures with the Gcam For the Galaxy M51 edition.
The Galaxy M51 has a massive 64 megapixels camera which is a good on-stock camera app. You can get some more enhanced HDR images with the Google camera. The 8.4 version is from the URNYX developer. You can try this one out, also the config file is provided.
In terms of camera, the Galaxy M51 comes with a triple-camera setup on the rear. On the rear, 64 Megapixels wide camera with f/2.0 aperture. PDAF, 1080 at 30 FPS, 4K at 30 FPS support. 12 megapixels ultrawide with f/2.2 aperture. 5 megapixels f/2.2 depth camera. On the front, 32 megapixels wide camera with f/2.0 aperture.
Google Camera For Galaxy M51
This is not the most stable version and most of the things may not work. But things like video, and normal HDR pictures are working great. You can try it yourself by downloading Gcam For Galaxy M51 from the below links.
Thanks to the URNYX developer for these awesome mods. The HDR+ is working in this Google camera so you don’t need to worry about the high-quality picture shooting with this version. This is the 7.3 version based on Google Camera so most of the features are employed from the official 8.4 version.
Firstly, try just installing the APK without applying the config. If that doesn’t work you can try the XML config file too. So if you have the device you can bookmark this page or follow our social media platforms to keep yourself updated.
Download Gcam For Galaxy M51
How To Install
- Download GCAM APK from the above downloads section.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
How to use a config file
- Download both the XML file and Gcam APK from the above downloads section.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open the GCam folder and create one more folder with the configs7 name.
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Now install the Google Camera APK.
- Now open Google Camera, and double-click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Poco device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.