A few months ago OnePlus launched OnePlus Nord N10 5G along with OnePlus Nord N100. One of the most highlighted features is the camera in this device. The OnePlus Nord N100 dons a triple-camera module on its back panel. Also, Nord N100 comes with all camera features like Night mood, panorama, and more. Oneplus Nord N100 brings Camera2 API and HAL3 sport, so you can easily use GCam. That means you can try Pixel 5 camera on Oneplus Nord N100 to take some good detailed images. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for Oneplus Nord N100.
Google Camera 8.0 For Oneplus Nord N100
The OnePlus N100 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera; a second 2-megapixel camera and a third 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. The default camera app on OnePlus phones has been optimized, but if you want to capture some impressive low-light shots then you can download the Pixel 5 (GCam) Camera app on OnePlus Nord N100. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus Nord N100. It allows you to capture mind-boggling shots in almost any situation.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.0 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus Nord N100.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N100
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for OnePlus Nord N100 – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (config-nordn105g.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install OnePlus Nord N100 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
You may also like: Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your OnePlus device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.