Xiaomi launched two beast device Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro in their flagship lineup. Both the devices come with flagship-level performance with the super-AMOLED display, fast wireless charging, and a 108-megapixel camera sensor. One of the most highlighted features is the camera in this device. Mi 10 Pro comes with a Quad rare camera setup that gives the opportunity to take awesome images. You can enhance camera performance with the help of Google Camera [GCam 7.3]. After lots of research, we found Google Camera For Mi 10T Pro.
Google Camera 7.3 For Mi 10T Pro
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro on the rear packs a 108-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.69 aperture and a pixel size of 1.6-micron; a second 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.0-micron; a third 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a pixel size of 1.4-micron and a fourth 20-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of Mi 10T Pro. The default camera app on Xiaomi phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Also, you can take a better low light shot with Gcam. Here we found the best working Google Camera 7.3 for Xiaomi Mi 10.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 7.3 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 7.3 for Mi 10T Pro.
Download Google Camera for Mi 10T Pro
We have tested the latest ports of Urnyx05’s Google Camera 7.3 and Arnova8G2’s Google Camera 7.3, and they both work fine. Although, I suggest you use Urnyx05 GCam 7.3 mod because it is more stable and all camera lens works fine.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage.
- Then open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Config file for Mi 10T Pro – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (vk_10tprov2.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install Mi 10T Pro Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Mi device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.