Asus ROG Phone 2 is the latest gaming flagship model launched by Asus. Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for ROG Phone 2. There is always something different about Gcam, sometimes the pictures are heat and miss. So here is the Google Camera For ROG Phone 2. It will surely increase the quality of the images captured. Also, it captures very good quality pictures better than the stock cam app. Google is of the best camera that featured the best Portrait mode but the portrait mode doesn’t seem to be working in this version of GCam. Gcam mod is very much popular nowadays. Some of the features are working only in this version so you can try yourself. Today we share a guide to install Ported Google Camera for ROG Phone 2.
Ported Google Camera_For_Asus ROG 2:
If you love Google camera interface and want to install on your Asus_ROG 2 device then you are the right place. It required does not need to root the smartphone. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera_For ROG_2.
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. Previous year Google launched a new Gcamera with pixel device, that comes with lots of new features with a portrait. It gives you to take better low light camera quality. So if you have Asus ROG 2 device and you love photography then you must try this modded app on your device. The Camera port is developed by DPSTAR based on ARNOVA’S mod.
Asus_ROG 2 is reasonably priced but for those who bought it can try this Google camera. In this MOD the portrait mode and Night sight feature are working. Check them out download the Google camera APK from the below link.
Now AWB button works for Aux too.
Add Maximum brightness thanks to Parrot043.
Add custom libs for aux separately.
Pixel binning for Rog 2.
Some changes in frame count.
Add default configs for ZF 5.
Now UNI_CAM is just installing and use for Asus smartphones.
New Changelogs (6-3-2020):
- Based on Urnyx05 version 2.2 (Thanks Urnyx05).
- Show toast message for exposure compensation value when ev button is active
Added sperate awb for each lens, Changed icon in the viewfinder thanks to Arnova8G2
Download Asus_ROG 2_Google Camera:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete, Open the Gcamera app on your device.
- Click on the options icon, you will see many options select one. also, you can change the camera setting from the setting option.
How To Use Config File:
- To use the Config File, First to File Manager on your device.
- Now you are in internal storage, create a folder named “Gcam“.
- Open the Gcam folder, and again create a new folder named “configs7“.
- Now just copy the downloaded config file in the “Configs7” folder.
- Is Everything done? Now just launch the Google Camera app.
- In Google Camera, Double-tap in the blank area near the shutter icon.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen, Go to Settings–>Tap on restore button.
- Close the Google Camera app again open it.
Now you have Google Cam For ROG Phone 2. If you have any problems comment below or message us on our official Facebook page!!