Hard reset is necessary when your mobile is not functioning correctly or some issues are coming to smartphone. Most of the times factory hard reset can solve problems. So if you want to hard reset cubot king kong 3 then follow below simple easy steps. Cubot King Kong 3 is chinese smartphone with entry level specifications. Let’s know some specifications of Cubot King Kong 3 before we head to How To Factory Hard Reset Cubot King Kong 3 Easy Steps.
Cubot King Kong 3 Specifications:
Cubot King Kong 3 has 5.5inch IPS LCD display panel with the resolution of 1440 X 720 pixels. King Kong 3 is equipped with MediaTek 6763T Helio P23 chipset which is good for simple tasks and moderate gaming. It has 4GB of RAM coupled with 64GB of internal storage and expandable upto 256GB via micro SD card. A fingerprint sensor is supported on the back of King Kong 3.
The Camera setup consists of 16MP rear camera with dual tone, dual LED flash and 8MP front camera for selfies. Powered by 6000mAh lithium-ion battery which can last a day with moderate usage.
How To Factory Hard Reset Cubot King Kong 3 Easy Steps:
1. Hard Reset Through The Recovery:
- Firstly, to enter the recovery mode turn off your cubot king kong 3.
- Press and hold the POWER button and VOLUME DOWN button for some time until cubot logo comes.
- Now your device will boot into recovery mode.
- By selecting the language enter the stock recovery.
- Select the wipe data option.
- Confirm it and that’s it.
So you have now factory hard reset cubot king kong 3.
2. Hard Reset From Settings:
- Go to the settings from home screen.
- Now go below and select the backup and reset option.
- Erase all the data and wipe settings to do the hard reset. You can select other options too.
- After password confirmation the phone will be hard reset by selecting the Erase Data.
So if you like the post, don’t forget to share it!! Also like our official facebook page and join telegram channel for more instant updates!! Links are on top right corner!!
More How-To Guides