Looking for a way to root and TWRP for Samsung Galaxy M10? Then you are the right place. Here we share a guide to install TWRP for Galaxy M10 and root Galaxy M10.
Some days ago Samsung launched their latest M-series smartphone and the Samsung Galaxy M10 is one of the best mid-range phones. Shortly after the TWRP Recovery for Galaxy M10 is now available. So now you can easily root Galaxy M10. After installing TWRP you can install custom ROM and custom kernel for better performance. Also, Root access gives you to customize your device in many ways.
Here we share “TWRP for Galaxy M10” which will make it easier to root Galaxy M10. First, we will install TWRP recovery using ODIN Tool then root Galaxy M10 with TWRP Recovery installation procedure. If you have Samsung Galaxy M10 and you want to install TWRP Recovery and root your smartphone. Then read the full guide to make it easier.
Install TWRP and Root Galaxy M10
Thanks to XDA developer ‘surbiks’ to build this TWRP Recovery. After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on Galaxy M10 for root access. Here we provide TWRP v3.3.0 for Galaxy M10. So let’s go to the steps below to Root Galaxy M10 with Magisk and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Charge your device, minimum 70%.
- Backup your important data, this process wipe your data.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on Samsung device.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Make sure the bootloader is unlocked.
Download Galaxy M10 TWRP Recovery
- TWRP Recovery: recovery.tar.md5
Download other required files:
- Install Samsung USB Driver.
- Download Latest Odin Tool.
- DM Verity disabler: no-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.zip
- RMM Bypass: RMM-State_Bypass_Mesa_v2.zip
- Root File > Download Latest Magisk.
Install TWRP for Samsung Galaxy M10
- Download Odin and extract Odin-v3.*.* and Twrp.tar file.
- Run Odin3 vx.xx.exe.
- Switch Off your Galaxy M10.
- Turn your device into Download Mode By (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button)
Press Volume Up to acknowledge the warning Then Phone Will Turn Download Mode
- Connect your phone with pc via USB.
- ODIN will detect your device.
- That is, check the AP Box, add the TWRP file. (Do Not Extract It)
- Now uncheck Auto Reboot from Option.
- See the Screenshot.
- Now click Start Button on ODIN to begin the installation process.
- One installation complete press and hold Volume up + Power button together to boot into TWRP Recovery.
- In TWRP recovery click on “Keep” (if you failed to complete the next steps then wipe right to allow modifications).
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ Format Data (type yes) ” via recovery.
- Back to TWRP menu then click on Reboot option and Press “Recovery” to reboot TWRP.
- Now click on “Install” button.
- Then select the “DM Verity disabler” file and swipe for install.
- After that again follow the same steps to install “RMM Bypass” file.
- Once done reboot your device or if you want to root your device follow the guide below.
Steps To Root Samsung Galaxy M10
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode.
- Then go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip, select and install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.
Other Devices Recoveries
i am getting a problem. I complete all step and booting my phone then it’s say “Your phone is encrypted for security. To start up your device, enter your password.” but I don’t set any password previously. what is the password?
Same problem here. please give me a solution.
Flash official rom with odin. Connectusb to phon looks likphonee still in download mode…