Swipe Elite Plus launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. And here the Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Swipe Elite Plus
Swipe launched Swipe Elite Plus smartphone in June 2016. The Elite Plus comes with 5.0 inch HD 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels display. Elite Plus Powerd by Snapdragon 615 1.5 GHz quad-core processor 2GB of ram. About the storage, it has 16GB of internal memory expanded up to 64GB. About the camera, Elite Plus Power 13-megapixel back camera and an 8-megapixel front for selfies. The Swipe Elite Plus Power running on Android 5.1 and is a 3050mAh nonremovable battery.
Move To Table
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS (All data will erase) .
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install ADB Driver Unzip “driver.zip” and Run DriverInstaller.exe .
- Download Twrp Root File and Unzip.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Swipe Elite Plus Root Twrp Tool ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.0 On Swipe Elite Plus:-
1.) Read Preparation Download and unzip “Swipe Elite Plus Twrp+Root.zip” .
2.) Connect your phone to PC and open cmd window on Swipe Elite Plus Twrp+Root folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
3.) Now type or paste this commands to unlock the bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- That will turn your phone into fastboot mode if the command not working try to go manually by press and hold Volume Down + Power and Select Bootloader.
- Next flash The Twrp Recovery.
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot -i 0x1bbb flash recovery twrp.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command
fastboot -i 0x1bbb boot twrp.img
- Reboot Your Phone Normal Mode Via This Bellow Command
fastboot -i 0x1bbb reboot
How To Root Swipe Elite Plus
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power) and select Recovery.
Or reboot recovery by adb command “adb reboot recovery”
- Now Connect your phone to PC and copy “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip” To Internal Storage.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
- Go To Install Navigate “UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip” & Install .
- Reboot & Enjoy