The new innovative budget smartphone from Chinese beast Xiaomi Redmi 4A launched in November 2016. Xiaomi Redmi 4a powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor hence it launched a few days ago in India. Its root and recovery are posted on XDA forum one of them is this. Here is the guide How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4A and Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery. Follow this guide and enjoy flashing modding, customizing.
Let’s get some information about this budget smartphone from Redmi 4A. The Redmi 4A comes with 5.0 inches of touchscreen display having the resolution of 720*1280 pixels and 428 PPI. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor 1.4Ghz. Packed with a beast like RAM of 2GB. The storage is limited to 16GB which can be expanded. When the cameras are concerned, it comes with the 13 megapixels of rear camera and 5 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 3120mAh of battery capacity. All most used sensors are included in the phone like Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Magnetometer, Accelerometer. Connectivity options include 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG, FM.
Let’s head towards our main topic Guide To Install TWRP 3.1 Recovery and Root Redmi 4A:-
New Xiaomi Android phones now released with the locked bootloader so also Redmi Note 4 launched with the locked bootloader. This device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. This guide will help how To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4A and Install TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Redmi 4A Unlocked Bootloader Here Guide->.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Driver -> Link.
- Download ADB Tool TWRP file and Super-Su zip, lazyflasher-no-verity-opt zip file.
- Read Guide.
- Redmi 4A Snapdragon variant (20170318)
You Might Also Like:-
- How To Root Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ Install Official TWRP (Exynos Variants Only)
- Guide To Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Install TWRP Recovery
⇓⇓ Download ADB-FASTBOOT Tool TWRP Img Super-Su ⇓⇓
Instruction To Install Twrp 3.1 Recovery On Redmi 4A:-
1.) Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download and unzip “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
2.) Download TWRP recovery IMG rename it to recovery.img and copy it to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder.
3.) Connect your phone to PC and open a cmd window on adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right – Open Cmd Here.
4.) Now type or paste this commands to turn on your phone into fastboot or manually by Volume Down+ Power.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash twrp recovery Via This Bellow Command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Install Twrp for temporary to root the device use this command
fastboot boot recovery.img
5.) Don’t reboot first copy and flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip otherwise the phone will not boot read root step.
How To Root Xiaomi Redmi 4A:-
- Go to Mount -> Enable MTP Connect To Pc.
- Copy “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” “SuperSU 2.82.zip” to Internal storage .
- Go To Install Flash “lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip” then “SuperSU 2.82.zip“.
- Back and Reboot.
Reboot and enjoy check root access with root checker
Note: – Flash lazyflasher-no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip otherwise the phone will not boot.
You can Install This Mods Now With TWRP:-
- V4A + DOLBY ATMOS + SONY AUDIO + BEATS AUDIO Audio Mod
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Guide To Install TWRP 3.1.1 and Root Xiaomi Mi 6 (SAGIT)
- Guide To Root Lenovo Vibe X3 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
Like Share Need Help? Comment Bellow 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Device Update https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev