Guide To Root Lenovo Vibe X3 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
Guide To Root Lenovo Vibe X3 Install TWRP Recovery (Android 6.0)
Info About Lenovo Vibe X3:
Lenovo Vibe X3 comes with snapdragon 808 processor of 1.2Ghz Hexa core. Packed with 3GB of ram along with 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB by using the external SD card. Cameras are 21MP at the rear and 8MP front facing camera are provided. It runs on Android 5.1 lollipop which can be updated to Marshmallow version. The Lenovo Vibe X3 powered by 3500mAh capacity battery. It supports 4G, 3G, 2G networks and has a dual sim support. Packed with almost all required sensors like proximity, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer etc.
Lenovo new Android phones released with locked bootloader and bloatware, So Lenovo Vibe X3 Android 6.0 also released with bloatware and locked bootloader. Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 6.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Lenovo Vibe X3 Install TWRP Recovery and Root Lenovo Vibe X3 Android 6.0 with ph’s SuperUser. This guide helps you to flash TWRP 3.0.2 recovery on Lenovo Vibe X3 with Android 6.0.
Lenovo Vibe X3 bootloader stock can be unlocked on Marshmallow This process will not work in Lollipop stock Rome. So update your phone to Marshmallow.
Lenovo Vibe X3 (All models) (Android 6.0)
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Android 6.0.
- Enable developer options –
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Lenovo Driver Link
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“, ‘twrp3.0.2”, ”supersu”
- Read Guide.
Also Read: –
- Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus, Vibe K5, Lemon 3
- Guide To Install Twrp Recovery And Root Lenovo ZUK Z1
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader of Lenovo Vibe X3:-
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip and open the folder.
- Shift+right click will start a command prompt in the folder
- then first check if your device has enabled the ADB or not, you can check by typing the following command: ADB devices.
- next step is to type: ADB reboot bootloader ( now Lenovo logo will appear on the phone screen). Now your device is in fast boot mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- after that run the fast boot command: fast boot OEM unlock-go
fastboot oem unlock-go
- Now display will turn off. That’s all you have unlocked the bootloader.
- Then type: fast boot reboot (and it will restart your device)
- Now let’s head towards installing TWRP recovery.
Also Read: –
- How To Root Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus Without Computer
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Phones Official Method
Install TWRP Recovery on Lenovo Vibe X3:-
1.) Download “TWRP126.96.36.199.zip” Zip and unzip it.
2. ) Download TWRP 3.0.2.img and copy it to phone internal storage.
3.) Connect your phone to pc.
- and then
5.) As you click either of above file the flashing process will start and if TWRP flashed successfully then your device will boot up into TWRP recovery.
6.) Once the TWRP is booted up, it will ask for permission to change the access of the system. click the read-only or you will get into a boot loop.
7.) When the above process was done go to Install Option and select img install flash the TWRP 3.0.2.img file, which you should have copied in your phone memory.
8.) Once the img. is flashed restart the device in the recovery mode(TWRP menu–>Reboot—>Recovery)
9.) The process will take the time to restart into recovery, but it will surely restart.
10.) Now your device is restarted in TWRP 3.0.2 if the language is Chinese change it to English.
That’s all you have successfully flashed TWRP recovery now enjoy the customizations and flashing ROMs.
Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Lenovo Vibe X3:-
- Download “superuser” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn on to recovery mode By Volume Up + Power.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “Superuser.zip” and install it.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache -> Reboot (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).
You can Install This Mods Now With TWRP:-
- V4A + DOLBY ATMOS + SONY AUDIO + BEATS AUDIO Audio Mod
- Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Like, Share Comment Bellow if You need help 🙂