Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Marshmallow LG Stylo 2 Plus
Xposed Framework is one of the best modules to Customize Android Devices with Xposed modules. Google released Android 6.0 Marshmallow in 2015 and after few days Asreal-Draemoor Xposed developer developed Xposed Framework for Android 6.0 Marshmallow LG Stylo 2 Plus. In this post, we will Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Marshmallow LG Stylo 2 Plus. We already posted many others phone Xposed guide for others UI and Android Lollipop Xposed Framework guide.This post will Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Marshmallow LG Stylo 2 Plus.
What is Xposed?
Xposed Framework will unlock your phone to customize the device, you can customize your phone theme, Status bar, Notification, Changing Device IMEI, Serail no, Model No, customizing Lock Screen, Icons, Blocking adds, Playing Youtube Videos Background and much more. So let’s begin with the guide.
We already posted the Xposed guide for EMUI 4.1, Also for MIUI 7 running device. And now this is for stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow running device compatible with ARM, ARM64, x86 (Intel) Android Phones.
Recommended For You:
- Install Xposed Framework On MIUI v7 Running Device
- Guide To Install Xposed On Lollipop Android 5.1 and 5.0
- Install Xposed Framework In EMUI 4.1 And EMUI 3.1 Devices
Heading to our post Guide To Install Xposed Framework On Marshmallow LG Stylo 2 Plus.Just download the below APK file and install on your LG Stylo 2 Plus. Follow below steps to install it on your device.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- LG Stylo 2 Plus
- Rooted Device Guide->
⇓⇓Download Xposed Framework For LG Stylo 2 Plus ⇓⇓
Steps To Install:
- Download the Xposed framework apk from above link.
- Install the APK as usual.
- After opening the app you will see big red mark starting Xposed framework not installed.
- Below that you will see option Install/Update and you will see the latest version of the Xposed framework. Tap on it.
- After that, you will two popup Install and other Install VIA recovery.
- This is the most important step SELECT INSTALL only.
- DO NOT SELECT Install VIA recovery or you will end up in a boot loop. also, you might need to hard reset for mobile to work again.
- Then the app itself will download the latest version of the Xposed framework.
- After the successful download, it will ask for root permission grant the root permission for it.
- The Xposed framework will now be installed, reboot your phone for changes to take effect.
- Now open the Xposed framework app and see red mark will be gone, if it is properly installed. You will see a green mark if it is installed properly. Like in the below image.
Congratulations., Now you can install any Xposed module. Enjoy the customizations. If you need any help comment below. 🙂
For Xposed Guides Visit Xposed Framework Section=>