Install Stable Pie MIUI 10.3.7.0 On Poco F1 (July Security Patch, Cloud)
The all-new sub-brand of Chinese Giant mobile brand Xiaomi Poco has launched their first mobile. They named it as Xiaomi Poco F1. That weird name though but as you know all specifications of this smartphone and they are just crazy about the price. Poco F1 or PocoPhone F1 has redefined the mid-range smartphone competition. Just earlier Honor with Kirin 970 flagship processor was launched. Now Xiaomi Launched Poco with Snapdragon 845 processor at 20K (300$) price. Poco already said this device will get Android Pie and recent leaks revealed it will also get Android Q. MIUI 10 was on BETA since the device was launched. The latest Pie Stable update is available now!! You can check if you have received MIUI 10.3.7.0 On Poco F1 OTA update. Or you can follow below steps. Check out the review of PocoPhone F1.
About MIUI 10 On Poco F1:
The MIUI 10 for Poco F1 is now based on Android Pie. UI upgrade Android version upgrade is available. Though there are lots of features and bugs are fixed in this build. The BETA testers were reporting bugs continuously and now the stable version is rolled out. Though its MIUI it is never stable :D. The features like some minor Camera improvements, Some UI changes, Notification icons now appearing on the status bar. some minor camera improvements are there, Google Lens is now available improved slow motion. Touch issue is fully fixed now!! The 960FPS slo-mo update will be soon pushed as per Poco Community forums.
After a long wait new update is now out. It brings some custom lock screen customizations and July security patches full changelogs are listed below.
- A non-rooted Xiaomi Poco F1 with Stock Recovery installed.
- If you are upgrading from GLOBAL STABLE MIUI 10.2.6.0 version then DATA WILL NOT BE WIPED IF YOU INSTALL OTA VERSION!!
Download Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 10.3.7.0 OnPoco F1:
- MIUI 10.3.7.0 ROM (OTA)
- MIUI 10.3.7.0 Full ROM (ZIP)
Install Android 9.0 Pie MIUI 10.3.7.0 On Poco F1 (Global Stable Version):
- Download the MIUI 10 Global stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the Upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the PocoF1 MIUI 10.3.7.0 ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
Enjoy the MIUI 10.3.7.0 on Poco F1. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.