A while ago MIUI 12 was released. The global launch was held on May 19. The first devices which will get the MIUI 12 were listed too. So as per the reveal, most of the devices are getting the update. Now MIUI 12 BETA Testing For Redmi Note 8 Pro, Poco F1, and Note 7 is now available. You can opt for Pilot testing by signing up form.
Other devices are now added too. The Redmi Note 7 Pro, Note 7S is now added to the pilot BETA MIUI 12 testing. After signing up you can get the test build of MIUI 12 For Redmi Note 8 Pro and other mentioned devices. The MIUI 12 For Redmi K20 Pro and K20 are already available. Also, you can check out the MIUI 12 BETA Roms collection.
Just like always, Xiaomi is recruiting the pilot testers. You can apply for the Pilot testers by signing up Google Form. Check out the list of devices that are now eligible for the Pilot MIUI 12 BETA testing.
Eligible Devices For MIUI 12 Beta Testing
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 7 and 7S
- Pocophone F1
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
How To Register
- If you have the above-mentioned device sign this Google Form.
- In the Google Form, you will the devices, select the one which you have.
- Now in the third step, it will ask for ROM Version. You need to enter your ROM version here.
- To know the ROM version Go to, Settings–>About Phone, there you will see MIUI Version.
- The version would look like this 18.104.22.168 (QFAMIFX) according to your model.
The highlighted versions means,
- MI – Global Version, example 11.XX.XX- XXMIXXX
- IN – Indian Version, example 11.XX.XX- XXINXXX
- EU – Europe Version, example 11.XX.XX- XXEUXXX
- RU – Russia Version, example 11.XX.XX- XXRUXXX
- ID – Indonesia Version, example 11.XX.XX- XXIDXXX
4) If you have MI, IN, EU, RU, ID you can now enter and select the ROM version in the Google Form. Then in the last step enter your Telegram username.
5.) Submit the form and done.
If you like the post, please share it with other communities and forums. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.