Finally, TWRP recovery for Realme 3 Pro is available for Download. That means you can Root Realme 3 Pro device with TWRP Recovery and Magisk. To flash TWRP Recovery on the Realme device you need to use adb-fastboot Tool, we have shared the tool in this post. We will show you how to Install TWRP recovery on both devices with adb-fastboot Tool.
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on Realme device for root access we have also posted rooting guide for Realme 3 Pro.
Installing TWRP Recovery on Realme device
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios. But installing twrp recovery you need some tools for flashing twrp recovery, and for Realme device required the latest adb-fastboot tool to flash twrp image file. Also, need some other requirements like installing driver and enabling USB debugging, required to unlock the bootloader if you want to flash via fastboot method. first, read Pre-requisites before starting the installing process.
- Before starting the Twrp Install Process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install the Google USB Driver.
- Enable USB Debugging ⇒ Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging Mode And OEM Unlock On Android Devices
- Unlock Realme 3 Pro bootloader with this guide ⇒ Unlock Realme Phones Bootloader
- Download TWRP recovery for your device.
- and The latest adb-fastboot tool and Read guide how to use it.
Download TWRP Recovery & Tools
TWRP Recovery for Realme 3 Pro ⇒ TWRP for RMX1851
ADB-FASTBOOT Tool⇒ Latest Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool
How To Install TWRP Recovery
1. First Read Pre-requisites Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2. Download “adb-fastboot-tool.zip” extract it in a desktop.
3. Download latest TWRP img file from Team-Win website for your device.
4. Rename TWRP recovery file to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool folder.
5. Open CMD windows in the adb-fastboot-tool folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
6. Connect your device to the PC, make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
7. Now Reboot your Realme 3 Pro into Bootloader Mode, using this command.
adb reboot bootloader
› If you get Permission popup in your device then Allow it.
8. Once your device in fastboot mode, Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to install TWRP recovery permanently.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
- This will install the TWRP permanently. and fastboot boot command will auto reboot into TWRP Recovery.
9. To boot your phone into recovery mode hold Volume Up + Power button in Switch off mode.
If you still need any help, comment below in the comment box so we can help you.