Got the Huawei Mediapad T3 10? So here we are to show the working guide. Follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Huawei Mediapad T3 10. There are not always plenty of customization options available for Huawei mobiles. But you can try sound mods and other useful features by getting root access.
So you can install TWRP Recovery and root Huawei Mediapad T3 10. You can get the that to customize your device. Install new mods flash new ROMs if available. So follow the post Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei Mediapad T3 10.
Move To Table
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 3/3T On Oreo Update
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1
- How To Install CWM Recovery And Root Huawei Y6 Pro (Working Method)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro (Z01M)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei P9 Lite
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Huawei Mediapad T3 10 (AGS-W09)
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk_14.6.Zip”
- Read Guide.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER by visiting this page, fill the details and click on chat option and get the unlock code. follow the below steps
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
⇓⇓ Downloads Section ⇓⇓
Guide To Unlock Bootloader:
- after gettin the unlock code open adb fastboot tool. connect your phone to PC. Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- hit the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- now your phone will be in fastboot mode and just enter the following command and hit enter to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock your_unlock_code
- Now your bootloader should be unlocked. You may see bootloader unlock warning on boot screen.
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Huawei Mediapad T3 10:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “twrp.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
8.) Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Huawei Mediapad T3 10
- Download “Magisk_14.6.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk_14.6.Zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.