Root Infinix Hot 5 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery
Here is, guide to Root Infinix Hot 5 Lite. It is a simple guide just follow it carefully and you are ready to go. It is a MTK device so we will use the fastboot method to install TWRP Recovery and then we will root the device.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- Infinix Hot 5 Lite
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options.
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install Driver from Here.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Infinix Hot 5 Lite:
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “XXXXXX.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP by using this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now go to the root step.
Guide To Root Infinix Hot 5 Lite:-
- Download “Magisk.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to
- Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
Recommended For You:
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Ulephone Power 3
- Install TWRP and Root Galaxy S8, S8+ Exynos on Oreo Update
- Enable EIS, Camera2API Google Camera On MI A1 (No Root Required)
- Guide To Unlock Bootloader Of Vivo Y51L (Working Method)
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.