Enable EIS, Camera2API Google Camera On MI A1 (No Root Required)
Enable EIS, Camera2API Google Camera On MI A1 (No Root Required). Here is the guide to follow and get the Google Camera On MI A1 without the root access.
Always the Google Camera developers brings the new features to its app. Google Camera is getting much popular nowadays because of its portrait mode and other features which can be installed on any Android device. MI A1 a top performer in Camera segment in budget has the Google Camera version now. This mod will Enable EIS, Camera2API Google Camera On MI A1. For these features you don’t need to root the device just follow the steps and you are good to go. So follow the post Enable EIS, Camera2API Google Camera On MI A1.
About Google Camera:
Google Cam is a camera application developed by Google for Android. But is now only officially supported on Google’s Nexus and Pixel devices. It was released on the Google Play Store on April 16, 2014. Now available for all pixels and Nexus devices. Developers ported this Google Cam to many other devices.
About the Mode:
This mod will enable EIS, Camera2API Google Camera On MI A1 without the need of root access. EIS is the electronic image stabilization which results into better picture qualities. More features are packed in the Google camera On MI A1. Follow the steps get Google Camera on MI A1.
- Download OnePlus 3 LockScreen and Widget Background Wallpapers
- [MOD] CAMERA NEXT Camera Mod For Redmi 3S and Redmi Note 4
- Download Full Hd Huawei Honor 8 Stock Wallpapers In Zip File
- Guide To Install Ported Snapdragon Gallery On OnePlus 5
- Download Google Pixel And Pixel XL Stock Wallpapers Full Bundle
- Latest ADB Fastboot Tools Get it Here
- Make sure you have enough juice on your phone. Recommended 60-70% charge.
- Take backup in case if anything goes wrong.
- Download all the required files from below download section.
Download Required Files:
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Now switch off your MI A1 and boot it in fastboot mode. Just hold the VOL DOWN + POWER button to enter in the fastboot mode.
- Now open Gcam tool folder you downloaded and run the Gcamtool_1.4.cmd file. Follow the onscreen instructions. The device will be rebooted and the Camera2API will be enabled.
- That’s it, just open the Gacamtool folder, there will be the Gcam APK install it as usual. Enjoy the EIS and Camera2API Google camera on MI A1.
If you have any problems comment below in the comment box below. If you like the post don’t forget to like our official Facebook page.