Finally, TWRP recovery for Lenovo K8 Plus Android 7.0 is here for MTK variant. That means you can Root Lenovo K8 Plus MTK with TWRP Recovery and SuperSU. The current rooting method only supports Android 7.0 but we will also publish the Android oreo guide when it available. Now we will show rooting guide for Lenovo K8 Plus MTK Android 7.0 with SuperSU and MTK Flash Tool.
For rooting you have to install twrp recovery, Xda forum member GEEKOFIA developed twrp recovery for Lenovo K8 Plus MTK. We will guide you how to install Twrp on Lenovo K8 Plus and roo guide. you can also use xposed framework, Custom ROM’s and other Mods after rooting the device.
About The device:-
Lenovo Launched Lenovo K8 Plus with Mediatek Helio P25 Processor running on Android 7.0. The phone came with 5.2 inches full HD display with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It has 3/4 GB ram 32GB internal storage, Support up to 128 GB SD card. Lenovo installs dual 13 + 5MP back camera and 8MP front camera with HDR. It has Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensor.
Now let’s go to the guide, first, we will guide you how to install Twrp on Lenovo K8 Plus with MTK flash tool. Then we will guide how to root the device with SuperSu or Magisk.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo K8 Note
- Download Lenovo K8 Note Stock Ringtones, Notification, Alarm
- Lenovo K8 Plus MTK (XT1902-2)
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
Requirements & Downloads:-
- Install MTK USB Driver.
- Download Latest Mtk Flash Tool.
- Download TWRP Recovery for K8 Plus with scatter file.
- Latest SuperSu or Magisk.
- Read Guide.
How to Install Twrp on Lenovo K8 Plus:-
1-> Download “SP_Flash_Tool.zip” and TWRP Recovery for K8 Plus zip unzip it.
2-> Go to “SP_Flash_Tool” folder Run “flash_tool.exe” .
3-> Click on “Scatter-Loading” and go to TWRP Recovery for K8 Plus folder > select scatter file.
4-> Select “Download only”.
5-> Turn Off Your Phone.
6-> Click Download In Flash Tool.
7-> Connect switch off a phone with your PC using the USB cable.
Flashing Will Start after it was done Green Wright will appear.
8-> Flashing Done Disconnect The USB Cable Turn On Your Phone.
Guide To Root Lenovo K8 Plus MTK:-
- Download SuperSU-v2.82 or Magisk copy it to the Internal Storage or USB-OTG.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.Zip or SuperSU zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
Recommendations For You:-