Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Sony Xperia XA Ultra
Guide To Root Sony Xperia XA Ultra Install TWRP Recovery. For unlock boot loader check the link in the guide. We will get some information about the phone first. Let’s get some information about, this Sony Xperia XA Ultra. Sony Xperia XA Ultra launched in May 2016. The impressive specifications if compared to other smartphone brands in his price range.
Sony Xperia XA Ultra has 6.00 HD screen with 1080p resolution, having pixel 1080 by 1920. Comes with the MediaTek 6755 Helio P10 processor packed with 3GB of ram. Storage of 16GB internal and can be expanded up to 256GB by using the external SD card.The camera of Sony Xperia XA Ultra is 21.5 megapixels at the rear and 16 megapixels at front. Runs on latest Android 6.0 upgradable too Nougat. Sony Xperia XA Ultra has the battery of 2700mAh capacity which can last up to 3-4 hours on continuous usage from a full charge.
New Sony Android phones now released with the locked bootloader so also Xperia XA Ultra launched with the locked bootloader. This device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. This guide will help how To Root Sony Xperia XA UltraUnlock Bootloader and install Twrp Recovery.
- Install Sony Driver And Pc Suite From Here.
- Enable Developer Option And USB Debugging.
- TAKE BACKUP OF YOUR DATA!!
- Unlock The Bootloader From Here.
- Download Fastboot ADB Tool TWRP and Magisk Files.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓Download Fastboot Tool TWRP Magisk Files⇓⇓
Guide To Install TWRP And Root Sony Xperia XA Ultra:
- First Unlock Bootloader Read Guide From Official Site.
- After Unlock Bootloader Download And Unzip ”adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip”.
- Download TWRP And Boot image rename TWRP file to “recovery.img” and boot file to “boot.mg”.
- Copy recovery and boot img to File To adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Download And Copy The All Magisk Files APK and ZIPS To Sd Or Phone.
- Open Command Prompt In adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder By Shift + Mouse Right Button -> Open Cmd Here.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc.
- Now Turn Your Phone Into Fastboot Mode By This Command.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now You will have to Flash the Boot image and Recovery. Rename them to boot.img and recovery.img, type
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- To Flash TWRP Recovery:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Wait for recovery to flash. After that unplug your mobile. Turn On Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By pressing power and VOL DOWN buttons release them after vibration.
- If it asks for passwords press cancel, on the next screen swipe to allow modifications. Now to remove the encryption, we need to format the user data. Don’t skip this otherwise phone will boot loop.
- Go to Wipe section and tap on the FORMAT DATA. Reboot your phone.
You have successfully flashed the TWRP recovery now we will head towards the root step.
Recommended For You:
- Download Sony Xperia XZ Stock Wallpapers In Ultra HD
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Unlock Bootloader, Root OnePlus 5 Install TWRP Recovery
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet Lte Stock HD Wallpapers Download
Root Xperia XA Ultra:
- Download the Magisk APK and ZIP to your SD card and install Magisk_Manager.APK.
- Turn your phone into recovery mode by Volume Down + Power.
- Tap on install and navigate to the Magisk.Zip.
- Select it and swipe to flash the ZIP.
You can Install this mod:-
- Install Viper4Android on Android 7.0 with ARISE Sound Systems
- [Audio Mod] Project APOLLO Sound Mod With V4a + Dolby + Beats Audio and Others
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
Reboot your phone; Now your device is rooted. 🙂 If you have any problem then comment below in the comment box. Also, You can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.