Download Stable Android 10 For Redmi K20 Pro (India And China)
The all Giant mobile brand Xiaomi is a new Redmi K20 Pro is the new redmi flagship killer. The codename of the Redmi K20 Pro is RAPHAEL. So in this September month, the next MIUI stable updates are rolling out. Recently, Android 10 update is rolled out to Pixel devices. Surprisingly, Xiaomi rolled out stable Android 10 for Redmi K20 Pro!! This update is available for the India And China version of K20 Pro. You can download the below OTA files and you can install them VIA recovery on your Redmi K20 Pro.
- A non-rooted Redmi K20 Pro with Stock Recovery installed.
- If you are upgrading from previous Global STABLE MIUI version then DATA WILL NOT BE WIPED FROM OTA UPDATE!!
Download MIUI 10.4.7.0 On Redmi K20 Pro (Indian Version):
Download MIUI 10.4.4.0 On Redmi K20 Pro (China Version):
Guide To Install Android 10 For Redmi K20 Pro:
- Download the MIUI 10 Global stable ROM ZIP file from the above downloads section.
- Now go to Settings—>About Phone—>System Update. This will show your current system update version.
- Now Tap on the upper right corner 3 vertical dots. Tap on Choose Update Package.
- Select the ROM file you downloaded earlier. The installation will start.
- After the complete installation, you will be prompted for Reboot, reboot the device.
Enjoy the MIUI 10.4.4.0 on Redmi K20 Pro and MIUI 10.4.7.0 on Redmi K20 Pro. If you like the post Don’t forget to share it!! In case you have any problems comment in the comment box below or also you can reach us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.