Xiaomi finally released the stable Android P software update on their device. A few days ago Xiaomi launched MIUI 10 beta program which we have published on our blog, but now it’s finally available for Xiaomi MI and Redmi devices. Xiaomi has been released the update via OTA (Over-the-Air) if you have not received the update via OTA or if the device rooted and installed custom ROM then you can install this Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware to get Android Pie Android One on Xiaomi Mi A2. We will share all the Stable Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s for Xiaomi Mi A2. Here you can install it via recovery or via fastboot mode using Mi flash tool.
The Firmware not just to update the device but also required for unbrick Xiaomi Mi A2 from a hard brick. It also installs stock Rom, if you have installed custom ROM or other mods. In this post, we have shared all the Stable and Beta Xiaomi Mi A2 firmware for all religion. The Firmware is included with Recovery and Fastboot Rom’s it can be updated via Recovery mode or in Fastboot using Mi flash tool. So here are all the links for Xiaomi Mi A2 Android P and Android Oreo Firmware.
About Google Android One:
Android One phones have software straight from Google. This is the highest quality Android in the market. In addition, Android One phones will receive the latest updates from Google, with special features in apps that are not available on Android phones in general. It aims to bring the Nexus experience to the population at an affordable price. read more about Google Android One from Google’s official website
- Device Name: Xiaomi Mi A2
- Model Code: jasmine_sprout
- Region: International
- Flash Tool: Xiaomi Flash Tool
- UI Version: Android One
- Android Versions: 9.0 Pie, Android 8.1
- Security Patch: March 2019
Recovery ROM Stable:V10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ (Android 9.0) Fastboot ROM Stable:V10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ (Android 9.0) V126.96.36.199.ODIMIFE(Android 8.1)
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Firmware Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM
|Recovery Rom||Fastboot Rom|
|V10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ (Android P)||V10.0.2.0.PDIMIFJ (Android P)|
How To Install Recovery ROM on Mi A2
- First complete backup your device data SMS, gallery, apps before starting the update.
- Download The recovery rom zip file on your pc or on your device.
- Connect your device to pc and create a folder “downloaded_rom” on your device internal storage and copy the full rom to the folder.
- Launch “Settings” app on your Mi A2, tap on “About phone”, tap on “System update”, then tap the “three dots” icon at the top-right corner.
- Tap on “choose update package“. Select the ROM file you’ve copied on “downloaded_rom” folder.
- After selecting the ROM file, your device will start the upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is done.
Android P MI A2
Other methods: You can also update the recovery file using stock recovery or Custom Recovery, Simply turn on your device into recovery mode by Volume Up + Power Key and update the zip file from Install zip option.
Fastboot update Guide: The Fastboot update required a pc or laptop the update method is not easy we can’t describe in one line. You have to install MI driver mi flash tool and unzip the fastboot rom on your pc read our full guide on Mi Flash Tool we have shared the latest Xiaomi Flash tool and the full guide.