Finally, TWRP recovery for UMIDIGI One Max and UMIDIGI One Pro is available to Download. That means you can Root UMIDIGI One Pro and UMIDIGI One Max both device with TWRP Recovery and Magisk. To flash TWRP Recovery on the UMIDIGI device you need to use Sp Flash Tool, we have shared the scatter file for both devices. If you still need any help, comment below in the comment box so we can help you. We will show you how to Install TWRP recovery on both devices with Sp Flash Tool.
After installing TWRP recovery on the device, you can easily install magisk on Umidigi device for root access we have also posted rooting guide for UMIDIGI One Pro and UMIDIGI One Max.
Installing TWRP Recovery on Umidigi device
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recover Project. We all know that TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios. But installing twrp recovery you need some tools for flashing twrp recovery, and for Umidigi device required Sp Flash Tool to flash twrp image file. Also, need some other requirements like installing driver and enabling USB debugging, some device required to unlock the bootloader if you flash via fastboot method. first, read Pre-requisites before starting the installing process.
- Before starting the Twrp Install Process do a complete backup, your device includes Apps, Contacts, Messages, Gallery file, Internal Storage Files.
- Charge the device for interrupt installing.
- Install MTK Driver.
- Enable USB Debugging ⇒ Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging Mode And OEM Unlock On Android Devices
- Download TWRP recovery for your device.
- and The sp flash tool and Read guide how to use it.
Download TWRP Recovery & Tools
TWRP Recovery for UMIDIGI One Max ⇒ TWRP+Scatter UMIDIGI One Max.zip
TWRP Recovery for UMIDIGI One Pro ⇒ TWRP+Scatter UMIDIGI One Pro.zip
MTK Preloader driver ⇒ MTK_USB_All_v1.0.8.exe.zip
MTK Sp Flash Tool ⇒ Latest Mtk Smart Phone Flash Tool
How To Install TWRP Recovery
1. First, read Pre-requisites Download and unzip MTK SP Flash Tool, and TWRP Recovery + Scatter file.
2. Completely Switch off the device and run flash_tool.exe from SP Flash Tool folder.
3. Browse Scatter-loading file “MT6763_Android_scatter.txt” scatter file from TWRP folder and Click the download button.
4. Now connect your device and wait for complete flash then disconnect the USB cable and go for rooting step. Read our MTK Sp Flash Tool guide if you still did not understand how to flash twrp file.