Got the LG Aristo 2? So here we are to show the working guide. Follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Aristo 2. There is always plenty of customization available for LG mobiles. But still, we can plenty of things by rooting the device.
About LG Aristo 2:
Let’s discuss a few things about the device. The LG Aristo 2 is having 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. It has a display of pixel 720 x 1280. It Comes with the 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 processor. Packed with 2 GB of RAM. The Aristo 2 is having storage 16 GB internal. The camera of Aristo 2 is the Dual 13-megapixel rare camera for taken good quality pictures and 5-megapixel front-facing camera for good quality selfies. This device also comes with Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) OS. It has Removable Li-Ion 2410 mAh battery. The smartphone has Dual SIM slots. The connectivity, has 4G, Bluetooth Wifi, OTG support. Aristo 2 is packed with the Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and a Gyroscope sensor.
So you can install TWRP Recovery and Root LG Aristo 2. You can get the that to customize your device. Install new mods flash new ROMs if available. So follow the post Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG Aristo 2.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root OnePlus 3/3T On Oreo Update
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG Stylo 2 Plus
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built-in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages; you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu, we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is a very important feature, or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
- LG Aristo 2
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ usb debugging ” checkbox.
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the“ OEM Unlock ” checkbox
- Install LG Driver From Here.
- Download “ADBFASTBOOT TOOL“, ” TWRP ”, ” Magisk.Zip”
- Read the Guide.
- UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
- COPY Magisk and No-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.Zip FILE TO YOUR PHONE STORAGE
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG Aristo 2
1.) First Read Preparation Unlock Bootloader Download Required Files.
2.) Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” unzip it Download TWRP recovery for your phone.
3.) Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “Aristo2_TWRP.img” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
4.) Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
5.) Connect your phone to PC.
6.) Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (fastboot) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
7.) Flash TWRP by using this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now go to the root step.
- Now reboot your phone to TWRP (don’t boot it normally). It will ask password cancel it. WIPE DATA, CACHE.
How To Root LG Aristo 2
- Download the No-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.Zip copy it your phone.
- Download “Magisk.Zip” copy it to the phone.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume Down + Power.
- Now Allow Modifications “Swipe to Allow Modifications” allow it.
- Go to Install Navigate to No-verity-opt-encrypt-6.0.Zip Swipe to install.
- follow the same procedure for Magisk.Zip
- Reboot your phone.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.