Install Xposed Framework On Magisk Installed Android 7.0/7.1 Device
Xposed Framework is one of the best modules to Customize Android Devices with Xposed modules. Now a day almost all android phones root via Magisk. after few months of waiting Xposed Framework is for available for Magisk. Today we share Xposed Framework On Magisk Installed Android 7.0/7.1 Device.
Magisk is a new rooting procedure for Android phones. After long days Xposed has been supported in Magisk. In this post, we will guide you how to install Xposed Framework On Magisk Installed Android 7.0/7.1 Device. We already posted how to Install Xposed Framework On Android 7.0.X Nougat also many others Xposed guide for others UI and Android Lollipop, Marshmallow Xposed guide.This post will guide you how to install Xposed Framework on Magisk Android nougat running devices.
What is Xposed?
Xposed Framework will unlock your phone to customize the device, you can customize your phone theme, Status bar, Notification, Changing Device IMEI, Serial no, Model No, customizing Lock Screen, Icons, Blocking adds, Playing Youtube Videos Background and much more.
We already posted the Xposed guide for a lollipop, marshmallow, EMUI 4.1, Also for MIUI 7 running device. And now this is for Magisk nougat running device. If you want to install Xposed on your device then must be needed custom recovery on your device.lets go to the instruction.
- Unlocked Bootloader for Guide Visit Here
- Rooted Device Rooting Guide Find Here
- Custom Recovery TWRP or CWM Find Here
- Free System Space.
You may like also:-
- If your device is running Android 7.1 Nougat or later then flash SDK25.
- If your device is running Android 7.0 Nougat then flash SDK25.
- Do a complete backup of your device.
- Magisk installed on your device.
- Download xposed-systemless-v87-sdk24/5-by-PurifyOS.zip for Your Hardware Version.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Xposed Framework For Magisk ⇓⇓
How To Install Xposed Framework On Magisk:-
- Read Requirements and Preparation.
- Download New Version Xposed-Framework flashable zip for your device and copy it to sd card or phone.
- Now Turn on your phone into recovery mode.
- In recovery mode go to “Install” navigate to ” xposed-systemless-v87-sdk24/5-by-PurifyOS.zip ” swipe to install.
- Then back and Wipe Cache.
- Reboot your device.
- After boot up, you have successfully installed Xposed on your device.
Note: – Some phone takes 5 to 10 Minute to boot after installing Xposed this is only one time.