Download Android 8.1 LineageOS 15.1 For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Good news for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 user, Android 8.1 LineageOS 15.1 is now available for Zenfone Max Pro M1. LineageOS 15.1 one of the best custom ROM for Android smartphone. LineageOS 15.1 based on latest Android 8.1 android version. You can get much more performance and stability on this ROM, also you will get the experience of stock Android UI. If you are Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 user then you must try Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Let’s check features of the LineageOS 15.1.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. So you can customize it whatever you want. This custom ROM optimized for performance, battery backup, and gaming. It’s perfect for daily usage. Also, LineageOS 15.1 brings many themes, Audio FX, VoLTE and much more features. It is a stable ROM so you can easily use it to change ZEN UI. Download and install Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Move To Table
LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
Thanks to XDA Senior Member “Shivam Kumar Jha” to release LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.1 Oreo ROM For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Lineage OS can installed via TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. If you already install TWRP recovery on your device then let’s begin with the tutorial and install Android 8.1 OREO LineageOS 15.1 For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
You may also like: How To Repair Zenfone 3 MAX IMEI To Fix Network [MTK device]
- Backup all phone data and important things.
- Your device at least needs 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Need to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery ⇒ Guide Here
- Download LineageOS 15.1 Custom ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the full instruction carefully.
LineageOS 15.1 For Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 ROM Link:
Guide to install:
- First copy all downloaded files to your device external storage.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the “Lineage15.1” file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Once done again back to a recovery menu and install Gapps file.
- Reboot your device and enjoy.
Also like: One Click Root Tool for Asus Zenfone Zoom.