How To Repair Zenfone 3 MAX IMEI To Fix Network [MTK device]
Asus previous year launched Zenfone 3 MAX in the smartphone market. If you facing network issue or IMUI null in IMEI option then this guide will help you. IMEI went after installing OTA updates or custom ROM’s, don’t worry today we share how to Repair Zenfone 3 MAX IMEI to fix network MTK device.
IMEI International Mobile Equipment Identity all phones need to register the device with Service provider to active data, SMS, call service. Without IMEI can’t possibly register your device to Service Provider if in your device no IMEI or invalid IMEI then no signal will come. Mtk device easy way can change the IMEI by this MauiMETA Tool.
This method will work for all mtk device. If you want to Repair Zenfone 3 MAX IMEI then check complete guide before doing this process. So let’s go to this process.
- First of all check, IMEI is NULL or not if NULL (blank) then follow this step.
- Download MTK USB driver from HERE.
- Download MauiMETA_v9.1635.23 Tool and install it on your computer.
- Need a root file explorer.
- Read guide.
⇓⇓ Download Required tool and files ⇓⇓
Guide To Repair IMEI:-
- First Open file manager.
- Then navigate to root > ETC > MDDB and copy the BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP file to the computer.
If you don’t find this file in your device then download BPLGUI file from HERE we already extract for you (but this file doesn’t work in all device).
- Open MauiMeta and click on Reconnect option.
- Then turn off your device and connect to the computer via USB cable.
- Wait 30-60 sec, MauiMeta Tool recognizes your device.
- Select IMEI download from the selection menu.
- Now you will see a new popup window, select Change NVRAM Database file.
- Then click on NO button and select the BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP file.
- After that, you place the IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 number. (please ignore the last digit of your IMEI number, entering only the first 14).
- Click on ” Download to flash ” after process complete reboot your device.
- Now enjoy.
- How To Unlock BootLoader Of Asus Zenfone 3 (Working Methods)
- Find Saved WiFi Password on your Android Device with WiFi Password app
- How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone 3 (Nougat)
- WinDroid Multi-Toolkit For For Asus Zenfone Devices