If you are a mobile phone engineer and you have a repair shop, then you must be using paid mobile repair tools. UMT Pro Ultimate Multi Tool is a premium dongle, with this tool you can flash, unbrick, unlock, reset FRP unlock, and more. There are many tools available in the market like DC HCU, MRT dongle, miracle dongle UMT Pro of them. With UMT Pro Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire you can service Qualcomm device unlock, flash, repair, and more. In this post, we have shared the latest version Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire setup for UMT Pro dongle users.
Ultimate Multi Tool (UMT) Box is an All-In-One toolbox for Intel CPU, Qualcomm, MediaTek, and Spreadtrum chipset-based phones. Support Samsung, Motorola, Asus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo, Huawei, Nokia, Xiaomi, and other MediaTek Qualcomm-based phones. With this tool, you can flash, unbrick the device, unlock Factory reset protection, unlock the phone bootloader, repair IMEI, repair phone NV data, and more features support. The tool is available for sale in the local market and other online markets like Aliexpress, and the gsm servers. If you are looking for Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire’s latest setup, then you have found the perfect place.
UMT QC Fire Features:
- Read / Write Firmware
- Backup / Restore QCN
- IMEI Repair in FTM/Diag + Flash Mode
- Backup / Reset / Restore Security (EFS)
- Reset FRP (Google Factory Reset Protection)
- Format UserData
- Read Pattern Lock (Android < 6.0, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Reset Locks (PIN, Password, Pattern w/o Data Loss, Un-Encrypted Devices Only)
- Enable Diag (Need OEM Unlock, May not work on BL Locked Devices)
- Reboot to EDL from Fastboot
- Reset Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- Disable Mi Account for Xiaomi Devices
- Factory Reset (sideload Mode) for Xiaomi Devices
- Disable / Restore Locks for Encrypted Userdata
- Motorola Boot Repair
- Xiaomi EDL Locked Device Service
- Bootloader Unlock in EDL Mode for some Xiaomi Devices
- One-Click Root in EDL Mode for Generic Qualcomm Devices
- Forensic Functions (Read Contacts / Messages in EDL Mode)
- One-Click Lock Reset for Vivo Phones (Encrypted Userdata)
- Factory Method for Format FS
- EDL Authentication using Xiaomi Auth App (Service Account Required)
- Xiaomi Wipe EFS in Sideload Mode
- MI IMEI Repair for RSA-Protected Phones
- Xiaomi Boot Loader Unlock
- Unique Method for Vivo Reset Locks for Protected Devices
- Xiaomi EDL Auth Using UMT Server
- Xiaomi Flashing in Fastboot Mode
QcFire Supported Platforms
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire Changelogs:
Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire v8.6 ASUS - ZenFone V (V500KL) - ZenPad 7.0 (Z370KL) General Mobile - GM 9 Pro Gionee - S11 Lite Huawei - Honor 5x (KIW-L21) - Honor 5x (KIW-L24) - Honor 4A (SCL-CL00) - Y6 (SCC-U21) LeEco - Le Max 2 (X820) LG - G6 (LG-H870) - V20 (LG-F800S) - V20 (LG-F800L) - V20 (LG-LS997) - V20 (LG-H910) - V50 ThinQ 5G (LM-V500) LT Mobile - W2S (LT610) LYF - LF-2406 - LS-5014 - LS-5018 Meizu - 16Xs - M8c Nokia - 4.2 (TA-1152) - 6.1 (TA-1089) - 6.1 Plus (TA-1083) - 8.3 5G (TA-1243) - 8.3 5G (TA-1251) - X2 (RM-1013) RED - Hydrogen One (H1A1000) Samsung - Galaxy A11 (SM-A115A) - Galaxy S10 (SM-G973U) - Galaxy S10 Plus (SM-G975) Sonimtech - XP8 (XP8800) Xiaomi - BlackShark 2 (SKW-A0) - BlackShark 2 (SKW-H0) ZTE - Nubia M2 (NX551J) - Nubia Red Magic 5G (NX659J) - Nubia Red Magic 5G Lite (NX651J) - Red Magic 6 Pro (NX669J-P) Updated Xiaomi FB Flasher - Autodetect maximum data size supported to download by device - Fixed flashing stopped without any error on some firmware - Fixed "data is too large" error on flashing Changed Xiaomi Temp Bootloader Unlock Function - Due to issues with some devices, this function is disabled by default - You can still use this function if you want by accepting warning message - Packs have been removed in favor of smaller setup size - If you need pack, download from Support and put in \TempBL folder v7.6 Added: Lenovo - Tab P11 (TB-J606L) - Vibe K5 (K350t) Nokia - 1.3 (TA-1205) - 1.3 (TA-1216) - 7 Plus (TA-1046) Samsung - Galaxy A01 (SM-A015M-UBU4) Fixed Old Mi Account Reset Function Improved Xiaomi FB Flasher Function Improved Server Communications
Download UMT Pro Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire
UMTPro Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire v8.6 ⇒
How to Setup Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire
- Download and install the UMT Pro dongle driver for this link UMT Dongle Driver For Windows.
- You can run instDrv_stdRK200.exe for a 32-bit system & instDrv_stdRK200_64bit.exe for a 64-bit system or you can install it manually from the device manager.
- Now Download and install UMT Pro Ultimate Multi Tool QcFire Dongle Setup and complete all the steps.
- After completing installing the setup, connect the UMT Pro dongle and run Ultimate Multi Tool – QcFire exe from the desktop.
- Now before starting the phone service install the phone driver by opening the device manager and finding the unknown device, and installinging the driver by browsing the C:\UMTool\QcFire\Drivers folder.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.