Amlogic processor is used in most budget and mid-range Android TVs, Android tablets,s and in Android Box. Many Chinese brands of Android TV, Android TV box, and tablet brands use Amlogic mobile processors in their mid-range Android devices. Even IPTV and SET-TOP boxes brands use Amlogic chips. Like Mediatek and Spreadtrum, Amlogic also has a Flashing tool like Qualcomm qpst tool and SPD flash tool. With Amlogic USB Burning Tool, you can flash Amlogic Android devices, Android TV boxes, SET-TOP boxes, and other Android devices based on the Amlogic processor. You can also Unbrick Amlogic processor devices, and Update Amlogic Devices.
The Tool helps you to Recover your device from the hard brick if you have flashed the wrong Stock and Custom ROM. Amlogic Tool Flash tool this tool also updates your device’s new Android Version Android 7.0, Android 8.0, and Android 9.0. The tool supports All new and old Amlogic Android devices processor series S****. Here we have shared the old to latest Amlogic USB Burning Tool.
The Tool required Windows PC to run the program. This tool will recover your device in Download mode like qpst Tool edl mode. We have shared all the new and old Tools in this article. We will guide you on how to use Amlogic USB Burning Tool (Amlogic Flash tool) and Unbrick Amlogic Devices, Update Amlogic Devices.
Amlogic S**** Series Android TV, Android TV box, Android Tablet, Android Set-top Box
Amlogic Flash Tool Features
- Flash Stock Firmware/ROM.
- Unbrick Amlogic devices.
- Flash image Firmware file.
- Format / Hard Reset.
- Format Full Memory.
- Update to the new version.
Download Amlogic USB Burning Tool
We have shared old to new versions of the Amlogic USB Burning Tool so you can try the old version if the new version tool not working for your devices.
|v2.2.0||Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.2.0.zip|
|v2.1.0||Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.0.zip|
|v2.0||Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.0.zip|
How To Use Amlogic Tool
- First, charge your device for interrupting flashing.
- Backup device apps, Messages, Contacts, Gallery, and other files.
- Amlogic Driver must be installed on your pc Because this tool will use Amlogic Download mode to recover your device.
- Download the tool and read the guide.
Guide To flash Amlogic Devices with Amlogic USB Burning Tool
- Download the latest Amlogic Flash tool and unzip the zip file, Install Amlogic Driver.
- Run Amlogic USB Burning.exe and complete the installation.
- Now run USB_Burning_Tool from the desktop.
- Change the language to English if the program runs in the Chinese language. Click on the language and change it to English.
- Now browse the firmware image file by clicking File ⇒ import image.
- Turn off your Amlogic device and turn it on into recovery mode by Holding the reset button or resetting the hole.
- When the tool says connect success, then you are ready to flash the device.
- But first, untick the overwrite key box then click the start button to start the update process.
- Wait to complete the update process.
- Reboot the device and finish the updated process.
For more tools and Android updates Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more wallpapers, Themes, and Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.