Guide To Bypass MI Account On Xiaomi Devices On Android 7.0 Nougat
Hey there, stuck into MI account activation? or forgot the password of the account? So here is the solution for you. There is a trick to bypass MI account On All Xiaomi devices which are on Android 7.0 Nougat. So you can unlock any Xiaomi phone by following the steps given in this post. Recently, We posted FRP unlock of LG Phones
You should have got the prompt like the screenshot below. When the MI mobiles are locked because of MI Account. MI cloud lock is different than this so we will not discuss about MI cloud in this post. for more MI cloud, related locks comment below we will write another post for it.
Guide To Bypass MI account:
- Press the POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP button hold it for a second until MI Logo appears. Then after MI logo appears to release the POWER BUTTON ONLY, keep holding the VOLUME UP button.
- This will boot into the stock recovery of MI device. Here by using the Volume keys select the navigate to wipe data select the option by the power button. Go to wipe data and wipe all the data.
- After wiping select data return to main menu and reboot system. this will now reboot your device.
- After reboot just do the stuff like setting up the device and when you are on the network selection screen,
- CLICK ON ADD NETWORK–TYPE ANY NETWORK NAME–SELECT THE WHOLE NETWORK NAME—THERE WILL BE ICON FOR SEARCH–CLICK ON THAT ICON–COMPLETE ACTION USING SCREEN WILL APPEAR–SELECT GOOGLE APP–IN THE GOOGLE TYPE IN SEARCH BAR TYPE SETTINGS.
6. Now in the settings go to About Phone–Just tap on MIUI version many times till the developer option are enabled.
7. Now Go to developer options and enable OEM UNLOCKING AND USB DEBUGGING.
8. Connect the MI device to your PC by using the USB cable. USB Debugging prompt will appear on phone allow it.
9. Install the ADB tools provided in the downloads section. Open the ADB command prompt (located in the installation folder). Hit the following command and press enter.
10. After that type the following command and hit enter.
pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.xiaomi.finddevice
11. Then press back button on your MI phone. Press the back button until starting screen comes (MIUI screen).
12. Now do the all stuff again that is language selection etc. Now select any network for internet connectivity on the network selection screen. Select NO for Google account. You can set that up later.
13. The main MI account screen will now come in front of you. Just simply click on FORGOT PASSWORD and then there will be an option as SKIP. Select that option and you are ready to GO!!!
That’s it you have now bypassed MI account with this simple trick. If you like the post don’t forget to share it. Follow our Instagram page for more updates on posts.