How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Honor 7X On EMUI 8.0 Oreo
Root Honor 7X On EMUI 8.0 Oreo
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options USB Debugging
- Download and Install USB Driver.
- Download ⇒ ADB And Fastboot Tools
- TWRP: Honor 7X
- Download Only Magisk ZIP For EMUI 8.0 From here Magisk v16 Manager.
Guide To Unlock The Bootloader:
Please Follow below guide only after unlocking the bootloader. Or Your Phone will be bricked!!
Guide To Root Honor 7X on EMUI 8.0:
- Firstly, download the TWRP Recovery, Magisk from the downloads section. Copy the magisk ZIP to internal storage.
2. Copy this downloaded TWRP image to ADB installation directory. ADB Fastbot Tool Folder.
3. Now reboot your device in fastboot mode. By pressing the POWER+VOLUME UP buttons.
4. Open the ADB command window. (CMD WINDOW).
Type the following command and hit enter.
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk honor_7X_EMUI8TWRP.img
6. Now the recovery will be installed, you will get this in command prompt.
7. Now reboot your device to recovery. By pressing VOL UP then POWER Button and when the Huawei logo appears release the Power button only hold the VOL UP button till recovery logo comes on screen.
8. Draw your pattern to decrypt the data. Swipe to allow the modifications.
9. Go to install select the Magisk.Zip file you placed before in internal storage.
10. Swipe to flash the ZIP File.
11. After successful flash wipe cache, select reboot option.
12. Now your device is rooted.
As you may know, Huawei stated that there will no bootloader unlocking from now. So now is the time to unlock bootloader ASAP. We don’t know when the official bootloader unlock site will be closed!!
Now your device is rooted!! If you have any problems contact on our official Facebook page. Also, on top right corner on site, there is an Instagram button follow us there!!