Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 India’s most famous and loved smartphone Over 600,000 unit sold out in India. Recently Xiaomi released MIUI 8 Android 6.0 Marshmallow for many xiaomi phones for Redmi Note 3. After installing MIUI 8 and new version users facing no network issue on some devices. A user who installed custom ROMs Developer version rom and the migrated to new MIUI 8 or stock version getting no network Issue. here is the solution to fix No Network issue on Redmi Note 3 and other Xiaomi phones.
Here is the solution who updated developer version miui, or other version custom miui ROM. Getting no network after root or installing others mods. Users must flash “NON-HLOS.bin” then the user can to back network. All you need to NON-HLOS.bin from fastboot rom then flash it to no network phone here we will guide you.
- Backup apps and phone contacts messages.
- Install ADB driver on you pc from Here – >.
- A device must be Unlocked Bootloader Here Guide – >.
- Download adb fastboot tool.
- Download stable fastboot rom.
- Read Guide.
⇓⇓ Download Fastboot Tool Fastboot Rom ⇓⇓
Guide To Fix No Network Issue:-
Step 1:– Read Preparation.
2:– Download Fastboot Stable ROM for your phone Unzip it Using 7zip.
3:– Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and Unzip it.
4:– Copy “NON-HLOS.bin” from images folder to add-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
5 :- Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder by Shift + Mouse Right -> Open Cmd Window Here .
6:– Connect and Turn On your phone fastboot by this command or by Volume Down + Power Then flash the bin
adb reboot bootloader
7:– Now flash NON-HLOS.bin by this command.
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
8:– Reboot your device
Now insert sim and check network
- Repair IMEI of Snapdragon Device Xiaomi, Zte, and others
- Guide To Fix Themes App On EMUI 5 After Unlocking Bootloader
- Guide to Unbrick Xiaomi Mi Redmi Phones With Fastboot Rom
- How To Repair Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 IMEI To Fix Network Issue