TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Recently Asus launched new flagship killer device, the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. This device launched in India and after launching it has received a very positive rating from users and critics. The most important thing it comes with 18:9 6-inch Full HD display, also it has Snapdragon 636 CPU and Dual camera setup. So many people and I also already fall in love with these smartphones. It is a low budget device and almost same features as Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. So today I saw “TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1” and guide to “root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1” in XDA forum. Here we share a full guide to install TWRP Recovery and Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
Here we will guide to install TWRP recovery on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Also, Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 via Magisk with a simple guide. If you have Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 you can install TWRP Recovery on your device and root it. ASUS device comes with the bootloader. So without unlocking bootloader, you couldn’t customize any things so first “unlock bootloader on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1“.
After launching Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 already started to develop many mods, custom ROM and much ROM at XDA forum. If you want to install custom ROM or any mod then need to install TWRP Recovery and root access. So let’s go to the steps below to unlock bootloader, Install TWRP Recovery And Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
- Charge your device, minimum 50%.
- Backup your important data, in case remove all data.
- Enable developer options
Go to settings ⇒ About phone ⇒ Tap on “build number” 7 times to enable developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go to your settings ⇒ Developer options ⇒ tick the “ USB debugging ” checkbox.
- Read Guide.
- Download and Install USB Driver.
- Download ⇒ ADB And Fastboot Tools
- Unlock Bootloader file: unlock.rar
- TWRP for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1: twrp-3.2.1-1-20180512-X00TD.img
- Download Magisk v16.
Unlock Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Bootloader:
- First, download All required files and extract.
- Extract unlock.rar file.
- Now reboot your device to Recovery Mode and connect to the computer.
- Once you are recovery mode go to unlock folder and open unlock.bat file.
- Then wait for the process to finish, now go to install TWRP.
install TWRP on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2018.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “ twrp-3.2.1-1-20180512-X00TD.img ” to “recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2018 Folder.
- Open cmd windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2018 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Once again reboot your device to recovery mode.
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot the device to recovery.
- Now go to the root step.
Root Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1:-
- Download Magisk zip, copy it to the Internal Storage or external storage.
- Turn off your phone and turn into recovery mode By Volume UP + Power.
- Now Don’t Allow Modifications.
- Go to Install Navigate to Magisk.zip Swipe to install.
- Reboot your phone.
- Or read the guide on our magisk article.
If you have any problems do comment below. Also, for more updates on stuff like flashing, wallpapers, themes etc like our Facebook page.