Guide To Change Font In MIUI 8 Device Without Root
Xiaomi recently launched MIUI 8 for their official Xiaomi device. If you update your device to MIUI 8 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. MIUI some customization is not for free like changing some themes, boot animation and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In MIUI 8 without root.
This guide works both MIUI 8 rooted and non-rooted device. So let’s go to the instruction….
- Need “QuickShortcutMaker” Android app
- iFont Android app
- Read Guide carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Requirements ⇓⇓
Guide to Change Font In MIUI:-
- Download and install quickshortcutmaker read below step
- open quickshortcutmaker app.
- Scroll and find settings option and tap on it.
- Again scroll and tap settings w/ font (into setting option).
- Then click on “tap to change the label” and rename it to Fonts.
- Now click create button and you will see Fonts app icon on top the screen.
- Download and Install iFont and read Requirements.
- Open iFont App and download some font what you like.
- Click the set button, after doing a popup show on your screen.
- Now open Xiaomi theme App on your device and click on offline.
- Now open created shortcut “Font” from app drawer and tap on system fonts.
- Then select the fonts and click apply.
- How to Change Font Style on Huawei EMUI 5.0 Without Root
- How To Download Your YouTube Videos From Telegram
- Snapdragon BatteryGuru 3.0 – Improves your battery Life
- Guide To Install Nokia Camera App On Any Android Device
If Any Probleme To Change Font On Your MIUI Running Device Then Please Comment Below….. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Like Xiaomi Dev For More Updates:- https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev/