Telegram is a free instant messaging service available freely. Telegram clients exist on Android, iOS mobiles. Users can send texts, videos, images, and much more features are given in this app. The telegram was launched by brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov. This app brings many features which need mostly nowadays. Since the number of users in WhatsApp is more than any other messaging app other apps like a telegram, the hike is constantly trying new features. Telegram app includes stickers, voice calls, drafts, secret chats etc.
- You can download videos in any format
- Easier navigation
- No advertisements
- Share with your friends via any app
- No processing delay
- Share the downloadable link to your friends
This method is really easy. It has user-friendly UI so no worries just follow the steps. Heading towards our post How To Download Your YouTube Videos From Telegram. Just follow the below procedure make sure you have Telegram app installed otherwise download it from Telegram from HERE. Now, let’s head towards our post.
Recommended For You: Enable Edge Highlight Live Wallpaper On Android device
How To Download YouTube Videos using Telegram:
- Firstly download and install the Telegram app from Play Store and install it.
- Now open the app and click on the magnifying glass in upper right corner and type “savevideobot” and click on the first result.
- After that click on start and paste the link of your video and send it to the BOT.
- When you submit the file then you will receive the link to your video, you just need to download it.
More Guides –
- Download 184.108.40.206 Cloudflare Warp For Android Faster And Safer Internet
- Download Android 10 Launcher APK For Any Android (Android 10 Based)
- Get Unlimited Online Storage Via Telegram Cloud
Done!! If you have any questions comment below in the comment box don’t forget to share the post!! Also, you can message us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.