How To Download Your YouTube Videos From Telegram
How To Download Your YouTube Videos
About Telegram App:
Telegram is a free instant messaging service available freely. Telegram clients exist on Android, iOS mobiles. Users can send texts, videos, images and much more features are given in this app. The telegram was launched by brothers Nikolai and Pavel Durov. This app brings many features which need mostly nowadays. Since the number of users in WhatsApp is more than any other messaging app other apps like a telegram, the hike is constantly trying new features. Telegram app includes stickers, voice calls, drafts, secret chats etc.
Heading towards our post How To Download Your YouTube Videos From Telegram. Just follow the below procedure make sure you have Telegram app installed otherwise download it from HERE. Now, let;s head towards our post.
Recommended For You:
- [MOD] Install Snapdragon Camera on Redmi Note 3 To Get Pro Camera Option
- [ROM] Official BlissPop Android 5.1.1 Custom Rom For Moto X Play
- All In One Tool To Install TWRP Recovery On Any Xiaomi Devices
- [ROM] Minimal OS Final Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Rom For Moto G 2014
How To Download Your YouTube Videos From Telegram:
- Firstly download and install the Telegram app from Play Store and install it.
- Now open the app and click on the magnifying glass in upper right corner and type “savevideobot” and click on the first result.
- After that click on start and paste the link of your video and send it to the BOT.
- When you submit the file then you will receive the link to your video, you just need to download it.
Done!! If you have any questions comment below in the comment box don’t forget to share the post!! Also, you can message us at our official Facebook page GIZDEV.