Do you want Edge light in your device? but there is no edge on your phone. Here we share a tricky method to enable Edge Highlight Live Wallpaper on Android device.
We all know every Samsung high budget smartphones like Galaxy S8, S8+, and Note 8, 9 and more devices comes with corve edge screen. Those types of smartphone pre-launched with Edge light technology. Edge Highlight feature mainly works when phone ringing or plays music on the phone either you can enable it for unlimited time. All edge screen devices did not come with Edge Highlight. If you want Samsung Edge light on your android then this you are the right place.
If you have any other low budget device or other branded device that comes with edge screen. And you want Edge Highlight features in your device then ‘Borderlight’ app will help to enable this features.
Move To Table
Edge Highlight Live Wallpaper For Android device
This app almost likes same as default Edge Highlight features. Borderlight app works with all types of Android device. If you have notch device then you can easily change the notch size to use Edge to Edge Highlight. Below we create a video for you that how Borderlight app works.
There is no real way to programmatically get the display shape in Android, so XDA member ‘dax105‘ did the next best thing and created a preset system where the user can adjust the wallpaper of the phone and then share their presets with others.
Borderlight App Features:
- Support RGB Highlight.
- Background Image.
- Fast/Slow light speed.
- Classic/rounded edges.
- Change border size.
Download Borderlight apk
- Download The borderlight-debug-v1-1.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install borderlight-debug-v1-1.apk.
- Once installation complete, open the app.
- Now Activate the launcher and click ‘Apply‘ in your device.
- Enjoy Edge Highlight Live Wallpaper.