Here is the another ported version of Google Camera for Coolpad Note 5. Coolpad Note 5 comes with the 13-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera. We all want good camera quality of our device, Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of Note 5. The Google camera is of the best camera app that featured best Portrait mode. Nowadays Gcam is very much popular. The Google Camera will capture portrait mode/bokeh with both rear and front cam. Today we share a guide to install Coolpad Note 5 Google Camera.
Also see: Guide to Enable Dark Mode On YouTube Android App Without MOD
If you love Google camera interface and want to use on your Coolpad Note 5 then you are the right place. It doesn’t need any custom recovery or root access, it installs like a simple APK. Even far better than the Stock camera. Just follow the guide below and install Google Camera for Coolpad Note 5.
Coolpad Note 5 Google Camera:
Previous year Google launched new Gcamera with pixel device. Gcam gives you to a better quality of photo in select areas. Thanks to XDA Senior Member “tcpcd” to share Gcam for Coolpad Note 5. So if you have a Coolpad Note 5 and you love photography or you want to Improve Image quality of Coolpad Note 5 then you must try Coolpad Note 5 Google Camera.
- Portrait Mode Front Cam.
- HDR+ Front/Back Cam.
- Photo Sphere
- Slow Motion.
- Much more.
Also See: Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Coolpad Note 5
Download Google Camera For Coolpad Note 5:
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk.
- Once installation complete.
- Open the Gcamera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now you need to make some settings in your app, follow the screenshots:
- After changed close the app, go to setting > app setting > select app > force stop.
- Now re-open the camera app and enjoy.
You see: Guide To Enable Always On Display On Any Android Device
Bro google camera is not opening