Move To Table
The new Coolpad Note 5 rooting guide is here for Coolpad dev users, who want to Root Coolpad Note 5 Permanently. The Coolpad Note 5 launched with the locked bootloader and there is no method to unlock, it but there is bypass way to install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 5 and root the device. All you have to do the first root the device for temporary because with unlock the bootloader device will unroot when the device has rebooted. Here we will guide you how to root the device for temporary and Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Coolpad Note 5.
The Cp 5 released with locked bootloader and bloatware. Afte rooting the device, you can remove bloatware Stock apps, and you can also customize your device in Android 6.0 Android 7.0. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods.
This guide helps you to Install Twrp Recovery and Root Coolpad Note 5 Android 6.0 and Android 7.0 with SuperUser. This guide helps you to flash TWRP 3.1.0 recovery on Coolpad Note 5 Too.
Coolpad Note 5 Snapdragon Varriant.
Tested On Stock Nougat V226 and Marshmallow V35
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Required Android 6.0 or Android 7.0
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Build Number” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
- Enable OEM Unlock.
Go To Your Settings -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Coolpad Driver Link->.
- Download All Required Files.
- Read Guide.
- How To Root Nubia Z11 Mini S Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install Twrp 3.0 and Root Coolpad Note 3 In Android M
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root 360 Qiku N5
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Coolpad Note 3 Lite (MM)
⇓⇓ Downloads ⇓⇓
Temporary Root:- CPN 5 temporary Root.zip
Recovery: – TWRP-3.1-N-Coolpad_Note5-Kuber.img
Root File:- SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip
Root Coolpad Note 5 Temporary to Install TWRP:-
1.) Read Preparation and Download All Files.
2.) Download “CPN 5 temporary Root.zip” unzip it.
3.) Copy apk files “openRP.apk” “magisk-5.0.6-46-aio.apk” from Apk folder and Install It (Don’t Open).
4.) Now open “openRP” App you will see openpr with a gray screen.
5.) Connect your phone to pc go to ADB folder in CPN 5 temporary Root folder.
6.) Run “cmd.bat” and type or paste this commands on cmd window and hit enter.
- Now your device will reboot and you will see Factory mode text appear on boot screen go for next command.
You will see “#” sign means your device is rooted go for next step to install magisk superuser paste this commands one by one and hit enter.
adb remount adb push magisk /system/bin adb shell magisk su mount -o ro,remount /system
- Open Magisk Manager app and Root Checker app you can see your device rooted or not
7.) Next, go for Twrp Recovery And Permanent Root Step Don’t Reboot the device Now.
Root Coolpad Note 5 Permanently and Install TWRP:-
- Root the device Temporary copy “TWRP-3.1-N-Coolpad_Note5-Kuber.img” “SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip” and “Rashr – Flash Tool Apk“
- Install Rashr – Flash Tool Apk Open it and allow Superuser Permission.
- Select Recovery From Storage option.
- Look it for TWRP-3.1-N-Coolpad_Note5-Kuber.img.
- Tap Yes For Confirmation.
- Now Rashr will ask you to reboot into recovery when TWRP is flash done Confirm It.
- In Twrp Recovery “Allow” Swipe Allow Modification.
- Go To Install and Flash “SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip”
- Back and Reboot the device if TWRP ask for install apk tap Do Not Install
Remove Factory Mode Text After Rooting:-
- Download and install Terminal Emulator app
- Open Terminal Emulator App
- Now type “su” and grant root permission
- Type “audioelectric start“
- Then “audioelectricsetDM“
- Reboot the phone.
- [Audio Mod] Project APOLLO Sound Mod With V4a + Dolby + Beats Audio and Others
- Enable YouTube Red and Background Playback with Lucky Patcher
Share This Post To Your Friends And Comment Bellow