Move To Table
Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Coolpad Note 3 Lite (MM)
Short Info About Coolpad Note 3 Lite:
The Note 3 Lite comes with 5 inches of the touchscreen. A display having the resolution of 720*1280 pixels. Powered by the 1.3Ghz Quad-core MediaTek 6735 processor. Packed with RAM of 3GB. The storage is limited to 16GB which can be expanded up to 32GB. When the cameras are concerned, it comes with the 13 megapixels of a rear camera. 5 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 2500mAh of battery capacity.
TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do.
Benefits of TWRP And Rooting:
- By rooting you can easily delete bloatware that is built in in the smartphones. Free up some space by deleting some unnecessary bloatware.
- Get some real backups by using apps like Titanium backup etc. You can also modify some system settings like build.prop files. Rooting has much more advantages, you will get to know.
- TWRP enables us for easy rooting and unrooting device. Just by flashing SuperSu we can root the smartphone.
- The most important and loved feature that CUSTOM ROMs. This is the very important feature or we can say it as a big advantage of TWRP recovery.
- You can turn your phone to its full speed by overclocking and also you can do some underclocking.
- Xposed features are also an advantage of TWRP. Let’s you customize your phone’s stock ROM easy and simple. There are much more features but let’s go to our topic.
Coolpad Note 3 Lite CP8298_I00 CoolUI 8.0 marshmallow kernel, not the Lollipop one.
- Download Latest SP Flash Tools on your PC from Here
- Install MediTek Drivers from here
- Backup Your Data Apps Contacts Phone Memory Files.
- Enable USB Debugging.
Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer
Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Download The Required Tool And Files.
- Read The Instructions.
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery and Root Zte Nubia N1 Android 6.0
- How To Root Moto G5 Plus and Moto G5 Install TWRP Recovery, Unlock Bootloader
- Install Twrp 3.0 and Root Coolpad Note 3 In Android M
- Install ZTE Theme Store For ZTE AXON 7 (NON-Chinese Models)
- Guide To Install TWRP Recovery And Root LG K20 Plus
Guide to install TWRP Recovery:-
- Download and Install (MTK Driver).
- Download “SP_Flash_Tool.zip” and “Coolpad Note 3 Lite TWRP 3.1 With Scatter.zip ” and extract both files.
- Open ” SP Flash Tool ” folder and run ” flash_tool.exe “.
- Click on ” Scatter-Loading ” and select MT6735_Android_scatter-CMD.txt from the Coolpad Note 3 Lite TWRP 3.1 With Scatter folder.
- Select flash format to ” Download only “
- Ensure, only ” recovery ” checked.
- Then hit ” Download ” button.
- Now connect your device with the computer using USB cable.
- Flashing will start. After it was done, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your device and now you able to customize anything.
Guide To Root Coolpad Note 3 Lite Marshmallow:-
- Download “SuperSu.zip” copy it to the phone.
- Switch off your device and turn into recovery mode by holding Volume Up + Power at the same time.
- Select Language English Don’t allow “Swipe to Allow Modifications” cancel it in TWRP recovery.
- Go to Install Navigate to “SuperSU.zip” and install it.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot (DO NOT INSTALL TWRP APP).