Downgrade Honor 6 from Android M to Android Lollipop
Huawei honor recently started beta test program Android M EMUI 4.0 for their honor series phones honor 4c, honor 6, honor six plus, Honor 7. If you were facing any problem in Marshmallow or using problem in some option so you can back it to Lollipop by downgrade package. Lets go the guide, how to Downgrade Honor 6 from Android M to Lollipop.
- Unroot Your Device
- Install Stock Recovery If You Installed Twrp .
- Need A Free Space Sd Card.
- Charge Your Device.
- Download The Downgrade Package.
- Download The Stock Lollipop ROM.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Downgrade Package & Lollipop ROM ⇓⇓
- Download “Honor 6 Downgrade B807 to B560.zip” Unzip It.
- Unrar “Downgrade_Package.rar” .
- Create a “dload” folder in sd card.
- Copy “UPDATE.APP” from To Sd Card -> “dload” folder .
“Honor 6 Downgrade B807 to B560 -> Downgrade_Package -> Transfer_Package “.
- Turn off your phone.
- Press And (Hold Volume Up + Volume Down + power button).
- Release All Key when updating start.
- Phone Will Auto Reboot After Done.
Update To Lollipop
- Now Download B560 Lollipop rom Unrar It.
- Copy And replace B560 dload.app To Sd Card -> “dload” folder .
- Open the Dial Pad and type “*#*#2846579#*#*” for project menu.
- Select 4th option “SD card upgrade”.
- Phone Will reboot and update will start after it finishes your phone will back stock lollipop.
- Also, you can update it via force 3 key update (Hold Volume Up + Volume Down + power button).