Today we share Gcam for Nokia 7.2. This is the first mid-range device that comes with a triple camera setup on the Nokia series. Also, it brings the 48-megapixel primary sensor. The stock camera app brings a night mode, some new color modes in portrait mode (or ZEISS mode), and also brings some significant improvements. But there is no cooperation between Google camera and Nokia camera, Gcam optimization takes mind-blowing pictures with Nokia 7.2. The Gcam is best-ported camera app for Android, after lots of research, we found Google Camera for Nokia 7.2.
This is the best 3rd party camera app for Nokia 7.2. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of Nokia 7.2. Also, it takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. The Google camera is of the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sight and best portrait with HDR+. Here we found the best working Google Camera 6.3 for Nokia 7.2.
Google Camera For Nokia 7.2
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Nokia 7.2 comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera 6.3 for Nokia 7.2.
Gcam For Nokia 7.2
Nokia 7.2 on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture, a second 5-megapixel camera, and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports a 20-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2 aperture. We’ve tested many GCams on the smartphone and found three compatible companions for the Nokia 7.2.
Check out: Galaxy S8 Google Camera Snapdragon version
Download Google Camera 6.3 for Nokia 7.2
- Go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings > Config > Pixel2018 HW Zsl HDr(need YUV).
- Then set Camera app interface to Pixel 2
- Now go to Camera app settings > BSG Mod Settings
- Enable Google Photos
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode
- Again Head over to the BSG Mod Settings > Advanced > Saturation Settings
- Back Camera Highlight Saturation to 1.8 & Shadow Saturation to 2.4
Install Nokia 7.2 Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Nokia device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.