Download Google Camera 6.2 for Realme C2
Today we share Realme C2 Google Camera in this post as far as Realme C2 is the best budget smartphone under 5000rs in India. Realme comes with ColorOS 6, and this UI is not to optimize for performance or good camera quality. Here we share the best camera app for Realme C2. Already this is the best camera smartphone in the range of 5K, but if you want more shape and natural color, then use Gcam. Well, so Google camera Improve the Quality of Image of your device. The Google camera is of the best camera app that comes with Night Sight and best portrait features. Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Today we share a guide to install Google Camera For Realme C2.
Google Camera For Realme C2
Here we share GCam on Realme C2 for all types of devices (root and non-root). You can install it like a simple APK. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera. It provides better low light image quality and a more clear picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for Realme C2.
Thanks to Developers to make the Gcam for Realme C2. Those users who bought this device can try this Google camera. You can get better quality pictures and better color reproduction by using this Gcam Mod. Check them out download the Google camera APK from the below link.
Download Realme C2 Google Camera
Install Gcam on Realme C2
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
- Open Google Camera app settings > BSG Mod settings > Input Model > change Config to Pixel2018 ZsIR HDR+.
- Under BSG Mod settings > Input Model > Interface style to Pixel 2 (or Nexus 6P) and Back & Front Camera to Pixel 3 XL.
- No change in HDR+ Enhanced Parameters and Night Sight Parameters settings.
- Enable HDR+ Enhanced in Portrait Mode.
- Open GCam app > Settings > BSG Mod Settings
- Set Final JPG Quality HDR+ to 100%
- Set Saturation according to your needs.
- Open GCam app > Settings > Advanced > Enable HDR+ Control
Now you can enjoy Gcam For Realme C2. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.