Today we share Gcam for Oppo Reno. Oppo Reno is a camera-centric device, which is capable of capturing shots with 10X optical zoom. It has a triple-lens camera setup on the back with 10X hybrid zoom capability. The Oppo Reno comes with a 48MP primary camera sensor, ultra-wide lens, and depth sensor, using all those cameras combined to provide a focal range of 16mm to 160mm, and with the help of Pixel binning technology, you can capture the best shots with the 10X Zoom moniker. It has an impressive camera, but still, some features are not available on smartphones. So let’s download and install Google Camera for Oppo Reno.
Google Camera is the best 3rd party camera app for Oppo Reno. Google Camera Improves the Quality of the Image of your device. The Google Camera is the best camera app that offers to shoot Night Sights and the best portrait with HDR+.
Google Camera For Oppo Reno
Gcam is a very much popular camera app for Android smartphones. Also, it has features like night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Already Oppo Reno comes with Camera2 API and HAL3 sport so you can easily use GCam on Oppo Reno. You can install it like an APK installation process, then you need to change some settings for a better photo experience. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low-light image quality and a more detailed picture.
Google Camera 7.0 For Oppo Reno
As for cameras, the Oppo Reno comes with a world-first Motorized pop-up 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide) front camera. This device sports 48MP (f/1.7, 1/2.0″, 0.8µm lens) + 5MP (f/2.4) depth sensor rare camera. Then special Oppo Reno 10x zooms beings with an extra 13MP periscope camera that helps the phone to capture shots in 5X and 10X Optical Zoom.
- Download Google Camera 6.2 for Oppo Reno (P3v12.1_GoogleCamera_6.2.030.apk)
- Download Google Camera 7.0 for Oppo Reno (PMGC_7.0.009_FinalBuild_V14.apk)
Best Camera Settings for Oppo Reno:
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Advanced > enable RAW JPEG mode.
- Again head over to the settings > P3 mod settings > custom lib. Test all the libs and set the one according to the best results.
Install Gcam on Oppo Reno
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablet in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your Oppo device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below.