OnePlus recently launched there latest T series device, called OnePlus 8T. OnePlus 8T carries forward the same camera setup from last year, But OnePlus improve camera quality and optimize the overall image process. This device comes with a quad-camera setup on the rare side. One of the most highlighted features is the camera of both the device. You can enhance camera performance with the help of Google Camera [GCam 8.0]. Google Camera evidently captures more natural colors and better contrast. After lots of research, we found Google Camera for the OnePlus 8T.
Google Camera 8.0 For OnePlus 8T
The OnePlus 8T on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; a second 16-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera, and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.4 aperture. Google camera Improves the Quality of Image of OnePlus 8T. The default camera app on OnePlus phones performs well in most conditions, but Gcam takes a more detailed image than the stock camera. Here we found the best working Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T.
The Google Camera app is one of the best alternatives to the stock camera app. Also, it has features like Astrophotography Mode, Night Sight, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & a few more. Also, the latest Google Camera 8.0 lots of essential features, along with better Google camera optimization. Google camera picture quality is better than the stock camera in some places. It provides better low light image quality and a more detailed picture. Just follow the guide and install Google Camera for OnePlus 8T.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus 8T
We have tested the latest ports of BSG’s Google Camera 8.0 and Urnyx05’s Google Camera 7.3, and they both work fine. Although, I suggest you use GCam 7.3 mod because it is more stable than GCam 8.0.
- First, create a folder named GCam in Internal Storage and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Config file for OnePlus 8T – Here
- Then copy the downloaded configuration file (OP8T-config.xml) file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs/ (folder).
- Now open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button.
- Select the config (.xml) file and then click on “restore.”
Install OnePlus 8T Google Camera
- Download The GCamera.apk file.
- Then Copy the downloaded file to your mobile or tablets in internal or external storage.
- Now enable Unknown Sources options from Settings > Security or Settings > Additional settings > Privacy.
- Install GCamera.apk and Open the camera app on your device and Give all the permission.
- Now enjoy.
Now you can enjoy Google Camera on your OnePlus device. Share the most beautiful pictures taken by you in the comment section below. Don’t forget to join our telegram group for more Mods, Themes, Ringtones Update – https://getdev.me/telegramdev.